Little help please 01/24/2006 10:36 PM CST
Hey there any Deluxe members able to grab a couple of slur bows and the nice hb/ht square faced hammers for me? Ill pay a little extra to make it worth your while can IM me at Tyden24 if able

Thanks
Tyden
Re: Little help please 01/25/2006 03:50 AM CST
If you don't get hooked up, Tyden, I have a few extra slurbows.

"... and what is the use of a book," thought Alice, "without pictures or conversations?"
Re: Little help please 01/25/2006 11:55 AM CST
>>Hey there any Deluxe members able to grab a couple of slur bows and the nice hb/ht square faced hammers for me? Ill pay a little extra to make it worth your while can IM me at Tyden24 if able

Thanks
Tyden<<

Tyden, my AIM is DRgameplayer and I still have a few of my personas over on the island and can pick up anything you need. I have trouble adding folks to my AIM so am responding to you here. Let me know... best times for me are days 8-5 pst.

Me and my friends
Re: Little help please 01/27/2006 03:51 PM CST
Ok, what HB/HT hammers are we talking about? What shop and island are we talking about? If there is a hb/ht out there I'd love to get my hands on one. How much are they as well?
I've only noted MB hammers of this sort like the one in the Crossing Paladin Guild.

Jim

>>Hey there any Deluxe members able to grab a couple of slur bows and the nice hb/ht square faced hammers for me? Ill pay a little extra to make it worth your while can IM me at Tyden24 if able

Thanks
Tyden<<

"There is no help for our kind. We walk a lonely road."

"Paladns. There ought to be a bounty on them."
Re: Little help please 01/27/2006 04:44 PM CST
<<Ok, what HB/HT hammers are we talking about? What shop and island are we talking about? If there is a hb/ht out there I'd love to get my hands on one. How much are they as well?

The Deluxe store that sold them is closed

You tap a square-faced throwing hammer made of pitted black iron that you are holding.
>app hamm
A square-faced throwing hammer made of pitted black iron is a heavy thrown and heavy blunt melee-ranged weapon.

You are certain that it could do:
no puncture damage
no slice damage
heavy impact damage

You are certain that the hammer is fairly balanced and is reasonably suited to gaining extra attack power from your strength.

You are certain that the throwing hammer is fairly sturdy, and is in pristine condition.

The throwing hammer is made with metal.
You are confident that the throwing hammer might weigh a few tens of stones.
You are certain that the throwing hammer is worth exactly 7500 kronars.
Re: Little help please 01/27/2006 05:42 PM CST
>The Deluxe store that sold them is closed DRLIGHT<

::mutter:: So it was from the pay event I assume by your remark about Deluxe Store., I knew I was having a blonde moment. I was thinking it was some paladin guild shop that I had missed finding. bah.

Jim

"There is no help for our kind. We walk a lonely road."

"Paladns. There ought to be a bounty on them."
Re: Little help please 01/27/2006 09:16 PM CST
Yeah i still need them but have been extemely busy, and flying out of town as i type this. for those that replied i appreciate it sorry i couldnt get back in touch sooner. I get back on the 6th if anyone wants to sell a couple.

Tyden
Re: Little help please 01/27/2006 10:08 PM CST
>>The Deluxe store that sold them is closed DRLIGHT<

I stupidly still use a hhr'ata, when I even bother to trhrow a perfectly good weapon at something. OLD SCHOOL FTW BABY!

"... and what is the use of a book," thought Alice, "without pictures or conversations?"