Ratha Paladin Guild Shop Contents 10/26/2003 01:16 AM CDT
On the pewter tray you see a segmented cambrinth armband, a cambrinth sphere resting in a pewter paw and a gold and cambrinth bracelet.

On the ash table you see a blue linen sash embroidered with a green lion, a braided seaweed harness clasped with a shark tooth, a sun-bleached tabard stitched with two dolphins, a soot-stained kilt trimmed with braided seaweed, a blue and green wool kilt fastened with a bronze starfish, a sun-bleached canvas baldric embroidered with the crest of the Paladin Guild and a weathered black sword belt adorned with jasper dragons.

On the silver rack you see a blued-steel halberd with a mahogany handle inset with a mongoose, a darkened broadsword stamped with the crest of the Paladin Guild, a straight-edged spata, a silver filigree poignard, a double-edged spata, a twin-point axe and a double-bladed steel axe.

On the wall you see some copper-riveted field plate engraved with the crest of the Paladin Guild, a polished hauberk embellished with the crest of the Paladin Guild, some highly polished jousting plate edged with dark leather straps, some burnished war plate emblazoned with a dragon entangled by serpents, a polished steel helm embellished with tiny seahorses and a pair of polished gauntlets trimmed with black seaglass.

On the wall you see a silver-banded steel shield etched with the crest of the Paladin Guild, a polished round shield emblazoned with a midnight black stallion, a bronzed shield engraved with a dragon entangled in ivy, a brass-edged battle shield and a sable iron shield with a brass boss.

On the makeshift table you see a curved skinning knife with a bone handle, a metal jewelry box, a leather journal embossed with the crest of the Paladin Guild, a glossy white ceramic mortar, a stone pestle with a smooth wooden handle and an iron lantern shaped like a lion's head.

In the jewelry box you see an exquisitely carved garnet amulet etched with an upright mongoose and a silver medallion carved with tiny hounds.

If you want looks or certain apps, let me know via e-mail to my play.net addy.

~S.T., player of Coine

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein
Re: Ratha Paladin Guild Shop Contents 10/26/2003 07:52 AM CST
Yum! Too bad my baby paladin isn't up to a trip to Ratha!

Ryeka and a little paladin

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: Ratha Paladin Guild Shop Contents 10/26/2003 08:00 AM CST
Coine, they haven't added or fixed anything yet, right? Inventory looked the same as when it opened. If you want to, though, appraise the sword belt and see if it's waist-worn yet?

Arcelebor
Re: Ratha Paladin Guild Shop Contents 10/26/2003 08:45 AM CST
Coine:

If you are on Ratha, would you be so kind as to purchase the Chadatru Sash for me? Thanks in advance and I will not accept no to paying you for your time and energy.

Thanks.

Madigan
Re: Ratha Paladin Guild Shop Contents 10/26/2003 12:19 PM CST
<<Coine, they haven't added or fixed anything yet, right? Inventory looked the same as when it opened. If you want to, though, appraise the sword belt and see if it's waist-worn yet?>>

This has not changed. I will be upgrading the shop slightly for HWN.

~Maece

The Pizzeria will be closed during the lifeboat drill.
Re: Ratha Paladin Guild Shop Contents 10/26/2003 03:23 PM CST
http://www.play.net/forums/messages.asp?forum=20&category=19&topic=23&message=456
http://www.play.net/forums/messages.asp?forum=20&category=19&topic=23&message=457

Need a babelfish for DragonRealms?
http://www.bakshiloa.com/libraryindex.html

Re: Ratha Paladin Guild Shop Contents 10/26/2003 05:22 PM CST
>Coine, they haven't added or fixed anything yet, right? Inventory looked the same as when it opened. If you want to, though, appraise the sword belt and see if it's waist-worn yet?

The lantern was removed, which is why I didn't have it on the list I posted. The belt is still the same, I believe Maece said she wasn't going to fix that but add new stuff instead.

>If you are on Ratha, would you be so kind as to purchase the Chadatru Sash for me? Thanks in advance and I will not accept no to paying you for your time and energy.

Surely.

~S.T.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein
Re: Ratha Paladin Guild Shop Contents 10/26/2003 05:25 PM CST
Nice of you to repost your posts Pureblade, I just posted that from my list because people were asking questions and no one (including me) wanted to go search through hundreds of posts to find yours from the shop opening.

Offer still stands on the certain appraisals, if anyone needs them. I already have them in a file.

~S.T., player of Coine

Re: Ratha Paladin Guild Shop Contents 11/08/2003 05:23 PM CST
Well, did the homework on your sword belt request and right now, the way you guys want it is only available through a merchant. This means, it's a little bit trickier for me to do. It won't make it for this upgrade, I'm not sure what I can pull off for another upgrade, but I can keep trying.

~Maece

The Pizzeria will be closed during the lifeboat drill.
Re: Ratha Paladin Guild Shop Contents 11/09/2003 09:25 AM CST
<<The Pizzeria will be closed during the lifeboat drill.

can we have authentic NYC pizza in the guild shop? Please? I mean i want one of the 100 rays pizzerias pizza in the shop. Thx.

Clynlyn

http://www.houseofownzing.com

!Coming Soon

Check out Genie2 A Great New FE
http://www.clanshroud.org/genie
Re: Ratha Paladin Guild Shop Contents 11/10/2003 05:25 PM CST
So the regular template for the sword belt is belt-worn? Does that seem weird to anyone?

Arcelebor
Re: Ratha Paladin Guild Shop Contents 11/10/2003 05:41 PM CST
>point belt
You point at a black leather sword belt with etched bone plates you have.
>look belt
Crafted of sturdy black leather embossed to resemble dragon's scales, this sword belt is wide and very sturdy. Stitched with fine thread, it will provide years of reliable use no matter how abused it is. Etched onto the bone plates are the crest of the Warrior Mage Guild and a roaring dragon alighting on the spire of a mountain with the charred corpses of its foes at its feet.
>app belt
The sword belt is pocketed, and can be opened and closed.
It appears that the sword belt can be worn around the waist.
The sword belt has a bit of weight to it.
You are certain that the sword belt is worth exactly 25000 kronars.

Maybe you guys should hire a shadowy-sort of lift one out of the Warrior Mage shop.(And hire a Moon Mage for time travel purposes...)

-Chris

<iMike> monty python would be funny if nerds hadnt invented an entire subculture devoted to quoting it
Re: Ratha Paladin Guild Shop Contents 11/22/2003 03:48 PM CST
>can we have authentic NYC pizza in the guild shop? Please? I mean i want one of the 100 rays pizzerias pizza in the shop. Thx.

I would rather it be Killer Pizza from Mars

Cavalier Calemnon