The paladins guild shop and Edword 08/03/2003 02:44 AM CDT

I was thinking it would be great to see some of edwords old stuff end up in the guild shop. Seeing as he's well dead maybe the shop could higher on a couple of his apprentices. I'd like to see some of the old weapons get into the shop. A really cool list of stuff that i'd like to see.

Heres some of the old weapons some of em would be great.

a blued-steel broadsword with a silvered double ring guard
(look) The dark blued-steel blade and pommel are polished to a reflective sheen, offset by a silvered wire-wrapped grip and complex guard composed of a heavy, spiked cross-piece and braided rings.

a swept-hilt flamberge rapier
(look)The rapier is a work of exquisite craftsmanship. The graceful, wavy flamberge blade extends from a gold wire-wrapped grip and solid brass swept hilt to end in a vicious point designed for skewering adversaries.

a dark talon blade
(Look)
Ornate talon-shaped quillons lunge outward from the base of the cruelly serrated darkened steel blade. A sculpted black iron dragon is perched on the pommel, its tail wrapping around and down the twisted grip.

a watered-steel throwing dagger
(look)The blade of the throwing dagger has been polished and acid-etched to bring forth the attractive watered pattern locked within its skillfully wrought metal.

a watered-steel short sword with a distal-tapered blade
(look)
a blued-steel schiavona with a brass basket hilt
The schiavona is a handsome weapon with a dark blued-steel blade, contrasted by a burnished brass basket hilt cradling a damascened gold and silver grip.

a basket-hilted sword rapier
(look) The sword rapier is fitted with an intricate brass full-basket hilt lined with red satin

a gold-inlaid shamshir with a spiral-carved bone grip
(look)
The shamshir is inlaid with a delicate gold pattern. The elegant, curved blade is complimented by a spiral-carved bone hilt

a gleaming ring-hilted rapier
(look)
The rapier's elegantly polished guard is augmented by a basket of silvered steel rings just fore of the knuckle-bow and quillons.

a ruby-pommeled foil with an ornate basket hilt
(look)
The foil is forged of tempered steel. Its sinuous grip nestles in an ornate chiseled-brass basket hilt and embellished with a large sparkling ruby set in the pommel.

a watered-steel longsword with a gilded crossguard
(look)
The blade has been polished and acid-etched to bring forth the attractive watered pattern locked within its skillfully wrought metal. The beauty of the steel is accented by a flaring gilded crossguard curved in opposing directions and cut with decorative grooves.

On the ironwood stand
a spike-bladed broadsword with a fire-gilded dragon hilt
On the mahogany stand
a double-headed battle axe with dragon-etched blades
On the velvet-draped table
an acid-etched shamshir with a black onyx grip and gilded guard
a gleaming schiavona with an ornate fire-gilded basket hilt
a skull-pommeled longsword with a crossbone guard
a jade-hilted talibon with a gold-inlaid blade
a watered-steel broadsword with downswept golden lion quillons
a double-bladed sword with a carved ivory wolf hilt
On the pole-arms rack
a silvered glaive with wrought-iron dragon langets
a bat-winged corsesca
a Therengian pole-axe
a ironwood sarissa with an embossed bronze grip
an ornate crescent-bladed bardiche
a steel-tipped pilum with a leather-wrapped deobar shaft
a balanced boar spear chiseled with rampaging centaurs
an eagle-winged bronze spear
an ash-hafted partisan etched with silvered unicorns
a fire-gilded spear tethered with a dark blue pennon
a processional partisan adorned with bejeweled king snakes
a lion-engraved spear with a polished ebony shaft.
On the wagon
a holy water sprinkler
a darkened steel hammer overlaid with silver decoration
a triple-headed flail with a brightwork grip
a double-bladed thrusting axe acid-etched with scorpions
an iron-bound mattock with a grotesque gargoyle head
a steel war axe with an engraved crescent blade
a cobra-hafted hammer
a Therengian war hammer
a massive watered-steel broadaxe
(all have looks they're listed at http://www.drfuturepast.com/DRealms/index.htm )
A whole list of stuff. Heh i know the merchant gms would have problems but heh its a way to recycle the stock and get some nice items back into the lands while vastly increasing the guild stock. Be nice to have some old edword items. My main reason for the suggestion is to offer a avenue for more items also to put the thought in peoples heads. Just a thought.

Ibec Alshaerd of Zoluren

"Too often we...enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought."
Re: The paladins guild shop and Edword 08/03/2003 03:22 AM CDT
I would LOVE to get a hold of a Therengia pole-axe ::drools::

--Just a "clueless" Squire
Re: The paladins guild shop and Edword 08/03/2003 03:35 AM CDT
Ditto.

Gad

"I hate Pureblade." -Gadorr