Shield bash 12/02/2005 09:17 PM CST
I haven't used shield bash in forever and I just tried it out today(tried to see if I could use it as my offhand weapon ;) and I noticed that I am getting a significantly reduced RT with shield bash. I think I used to get 7 and now I am getting 3 seconds which is basically all you could really ask for as far as RT goes(for me).

Anyone else notice a decrease in shield bash RT besides me? I have done some agility/str training since I last used bash, didn't think it was THAT much though.

~Head south of the border!
Re: Shield bash 12/03/2005 07:18 AM CST
Are you using the same shield? IIRC, the size and weight of the shield will affect the RT.

Dragamar
Re: Shield bash 12/03/2005 10:30 AM CST
Raising Stamina lowers the effective weight of the shield for the RT too.

Samsaren Remlane
I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man, target practice on the other hand, is another matter entirely.
Re: Shield bash 12/04/2005 07:44 PM CST
I had no idea stamina would affect the RT of anything.

You sure thats how it works? For everything else the only thing that lowers RT is agil/str(I thought).

~Head south of the border!
Re: Shield bash 12/05/2005 07:01 AM CST
Just shields. Lowers the effective weight, then its normal str/agility, based on the Heavy blunt template. Ssra did a post on it way back when if you are truly curious to the details, just don't ask me where.

Samsaren Remlane
I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man, target practice on the other hand, is another matter entirely.