Where can I find arm worn shields and question, do they break 06/27/2005 02:30 PM CDT
Just as the subject says, where can I find an arm worn shield? Also do they break? I am having a heck of a time in swamp trolls with shields breaking.

thanks
Re: Where can I find arm worn shields and question, do they break 06/27/2005 02:33 PM CDT
Found currently in Trader shop only.

Paladin, Barb, Wm, and cleric are slated one day in the future (near or far who knows) to have them as well.

All shields break. Certain monsters break shields faster/more often then others. Gargs and adanf warriors are another example. I think it's the type of damage they do mostly, but over time with more skill you'll have less chances of the shields getting damaged.
Re: Where can I find arm worn shields and question, do they break 06/27/2005 03:14 PM CDT
>Just as the subject says, where can I find an arm worn shield? Also do they break? I am having a heck of a time in swamp trolls with shields breaking

I asked a trader in the bazaar for the arm-worn tower. I guess there is a kite as well, if you're a Paladin, and can wear the large shield.

I've broken a ton of of the smaller shields, mostly in gargs, and guardians. I have never broken the ironwood buckler (hand held) from shard, nor anything with a good DA on it.

Lang swamp trolls? The ones with the maul? I can see how they can break weaker shields. Thats what DA is for. :D
Re: Where can I find arm worn shields and question, do they break 06/27/2005 04:09 PM CDT
Thanks for the Info. Ill give DA a try also.
Re: Where can I find arm worn shields and question, do they break 06/28/2005 01:24 AM CDT
>>Ill give DA a try also.

Hm... You are a TF Paladin and don't know about DA? You should get the Heretic title for that.

Ecoles
"Us loners gotta stick together"
http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/art/e/c/ecoles/ecoles.html
Prydaen Goodness: http://www.clawandfang.com
Re: Where can I find arm worn shields and question, do they break 06/28/2005 11:18 AM CDT
Already got the Heretic title. Weird though as I can still cast spells. I just totally forgot about DA and having it add to the shields strength, havent played a paladin in like 6 months.

Thanks