RE:Halt Update 02/18/2015 01:29 PM CST
Well dang, I'm surprised. Thank you.

Samsaren
RE:Halt Update 02/18/2015 03:29 PM CST

Awesome! thank you so much.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
RE:Halt Update 02/18/2015 03:46 PM CST
Do I get a soul hit if I halt someone in front of a Trader wagon and they get ran over?

Just checking ::glances at Rekon::

Seriously though, thanks a lot Armifer!

--Just a Squire
RE:Halt Update 02/18/2015 08:12 PM CST
<3

Also...

>Just checking ::glances at Rekon::

That's hilarious. Almost as funny as when a warmie accidentally kills his buddy with a "wave."
RE:Halt Update 02/19/2015 08:59 PM CST
Tested with Cass. It doesn't appear the changes are in effect yet.

You gesture at Casserah.

You feel a deep pain in your soul for initiating the attack against Casserah. This is dishonorable!
You stare intently at Casserah, stopping her in her tracks with your gaze.

Roundtime: 2 sec.
RE:Halt Update 02/19/2015 09:17 PM CST
That is... irritating. I'll take a look tomorrow.

-Armifer
"In our days truth is taken to result from the effacing of the living man behind the mathematical structures that think themselves out in him, rather than he be thinking them." - Emmanuel Levinas
RE:Halt Update 11/23/2015 01:02 AM CST
Halt is still causing First Strike penalties...
RE:Halt Update 11/28/2015 05:20 AM CST
Not a barbarian bug. Won't be addressed ever (ditto new paladin releases. Holy Weapons have been under review in one way or another since 2008).
RE:Halt Update 11/28/2015 09:18 AM CST
It is a bug and it's pretty useless to say it'll never be addressed.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
RE:Halt Update 11/28/2015 10:24 PM CST
>It is a bug and it's pretty useless to say it'll never be addressed.<

It's been addressed several times. It just hasn't been fixed. I think they thought they fixed it once or twice already but it didn't take.

--Just a Squire

Riveted to the metal is a small copper plaque depicting a shield crossed with a longsword overlaying a field of thirteen stars. Encircling the design are the words, "Many Faces - One God."
RE:Halt Update 11/29/2015 02:20 AM CST
>>It's been addressed several times. It just hasn't been fixed. I think they thought they fixed it once or twice already but it didn't take.

Which supports my point, yeah.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.