Peddler at Festival 05/26/2010 08:44 AM CDT
I tried ordering number 9 from the peddler and he gave me this response:

order 9 from peddler
The peddler gives you a strange look. Perhaps you should order one of the supplies he carries instead.

Regards,

Sortny/Braunwen
Re: Peddler at Festival 05/26/2010 08:40 PM CDT
> The peddler gives you a strange look. Perhaps you should order one of the supplies he carries instead.

Odd. I'll take a look. He was working fine when I tried him last night, but it's always possible something broke.

- GM Dartenian

Though my soul may set in darkness it will rise in perfect light. I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night! - Sarah Williams
Re: Peddler at Festival 05/26/2010 08:53 PM CDT
Heyo!

Sorry about the confusion! I forgot to release the part of updated merchant mechs along with the new amulets, which is why he isn't handling them correctly. It should be fixed now.

If your amulet was among the first four released and you purchased one, drop me a note at DR-DARTENIAN@PLAY.NET and we'll get that fixed up for you as soon as possible. Otherwise you should now be able to pick up your free copy of your own design, and yes, it will come with a soulstone already set.

- GM Dartenian

Though my soul may set in darkness it will rise in perfect light. I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night! - Sarah Williams
Re: Peddler at Festival 05/27/2010 04:52 AM CDT
How quickly should the stock rotate the new amulets? Every 24 hours or so? More.

Thanks!