Just wanted to say goodbye to all the tin cans out there 01/15/2007 07:00 PM CST
Reopened my account to give away the boat load of junk i've collected over the years.
Once that's done Laythor will be taking the starry road walk, it's been a blast :-)
Re: Just wanted to say goodbye to all the tin cans out there 01/15/2007 09:01 PM CST
Safe paths, my friend.

Trebber

It is intended to be a game, and while it never made sense for me to be able to bounce across the rainbow road or whatever it was called when I played Candyland, it never stopped me from doing it and enjoying the game.
Re: Just wanted to say goodbye to all the tin cans out there 01/15/2007 09:24 PM CST
Peace out, Mister Laythor.
Re: Just wanted to say goodbye to all the tin cans out there 01/16/2007 08:18 AM CST
Laythor, you have always been on heck of a paladin bud and I wish you the best of luck. Good times remembered for sure.

Madigan
Re: Just wanted to say goodbye to all the tin cans out there 01/16/2007 09:19 AM CST
Travel safely where-ever your journeys take ya Laythor

Redarch
Dwarf with an Axe.. Watch your toes!
Re: Just wanted to say goodbye to all the tin cans out there 01/16/2007 10:06 AM CST
Awww
Re: Just wanted to say goodbye to all the tin cans out there 01/16/2007 10:58 AM CST
Good luck and good fortune to whatever you do. You will be missed friend.

Ells
Re: Just wanted to say goodbye to all the tin cans out there 01/16/2007 06:00 PM CST
I don't need to get rid of this do I?

rub shield
You rub a perfect Laythor-skin target shield.

~Maece

The great state of Vermont will not apologize for its cheese!"

~Thank You for Smoking~
Re: Just wanted to say goodbye to all the tin cans out there 01/16/2007 07:16 PM CST
If that shield has door in the 'look', you'd better not.
Re: Just wanted to say goodbye to all the tin cans out there 01/16/2007 09:57 PM CST
Another one bites the dust.

Is anybody surprised?

Drongol's Player

PC also stands for "Paying Customer."
Re: Just wanted to say goodbye to all the tin cans out there 01/17/2007 07:43 AM CST
Good luck, have fun wherever your road takes you. Laythor was always a good guy, he'll be missed - again :o)

Cheers.
Re: Just wanted to say goodbye to all the tin cans out there 01/23/2007 07:12 PM CST
You better hold onto that shield Maece, I hear my skin only get's thicker with age ;-)
Re: Just wanted to say goodbye to all the tin cans out there 02/27/2007 02:31 AM CST
Will miss ya Laythor. Give me a hollar sometime our mutual friend knows how to get ahold of me. Take care hun!

Chasitee