Happy Holidays to Paladins.. and those that simply Play Them 12/24/2005 08:04 PM CST
Just a quick note to wish all those who's characters and mine have interacted over the years.. a happy and healthy holiday season, whatever type you celebrate, to you and your loved ones. May the coming year find you all in good health, good cheer, and good fortune.

Redarch (And the grey-beared old man that lives inside him)
Dwarf with an Axe.. Watch your toes!
Re: Happy Holidays to Paladins.. and those that simply Play Them 12/25/2005 07:58 AM CST
Thanks Red.

Seasons greetings and best wishes from our family to all.

-Marc, Shannon, Amanda, Victoria, and Travis
-Slaris, Kattena, future Paladin, future Bard, and the 2 year old RL Barbarian.
Re: Happy Holidays to Paladins.. and those that simply Play Them 12/25/2005 05:20 PM CST
Merry Christmas and happy holidays.

Samsaren Remlane / Chris
Re: Happy Holidays to Paladins.. and those that simply Play Them 12/27/2005 01:31 PM CST
might seem like a suck up. Probably is...

Thank you Red for who you are, leading by example, taking the time to instruct others, and walking the road less traveled. Grus.

Sir Haammerstrike
Blunt wielding Dwarf, what out for your kneecaps!

An intellectual is a man who takes more words than necessary to tell more than he knows.
Dwight D. Eisenhower
Re: Happy Holidays to Paladins.. and those that simply Play Them 12/28/2005 08:35 AM CST
Redarch gave me capped full plate armor when I was circle 10 crying in the guild cause I'd dropped my armor in goblins and lost it. I'm still using it.

A thankful Lyonet
Re: Happy Holidays to Paladins.. and those that simply Play Them 12/28/2005 02:11 PM CST
Merry late Christmas

Cavalier Calemnon, Knight of Therengia
Re: Happy Holidays to Paladins.. and those that simply Play Them 12/28/2005 07:39 PM CST
Redarch gave me a wedgie at the con. I still have it. :(

~Blood Wraith Elec, Elitist of Elanthia, an Elven Face Shooter

~I WILL RUIN THIS HOUSE WITH MY ANGER! -Master Shake

"Even In Your Darkest, Most Hellish Nightmares You Are Safe. But In Reality, Night Always Falls, And There In The Shadows, I Wait."