Simucon 04/03/2004 01:09 AM CST
It is time for every paladin who is going to Simucon to post that they are. I, being the guy with the big (match)stick will lead the discussion. Dissenters will be burned to ashes. Followers shall be led to glory by a flaming torch (not like the GOL quest).

Vidumavi exclaims, "Wait!"
Vidumavi points at you.
Vidumavi exclaims, "Your that Blasword guy!"
>nod vid
You nod to Vidumavi.
Vidumavi exclaims, "You are the bomb!"
Re: Simucon 04/03/2004 07:10 AM CST
I'll be there. I'll also be completely inebriated and spewing smoke like a dragon that's eaten too much curry.

Drongol's Player

PC also stands for "Paying Customer."
Re: Simucon 04/04/2004 10:19 PM CDT
Yep.. for the fifth year in a row.. I'm gonna be there. Simucon is just too much fun to NOT go.

Redarch
Dwarf with an Axe.. Watch your toes!
Unofficial Simucon 04/06/2006 02:41 PM CDT
Hey, all I just wanted to give you a heads up that even though Simucon was officially cancelled; we are still having an unofficial one. This will be a player run event taking place the Sheraton Westport Chalet. For those who normally come this is the same hotel as normal. Here is some information you need to sign up.

First
The dates are June 23-25th
The registration cost is $26 dollars (lowest I have ever seen it)
The hotel cost is $99 per room for up to 4 people.
Registration for the Hotel Rooms and Uncon ends May 26, 2006

Now you will be able to pay at the door and that cost is $50 dollars per ticket so sign up early to avoid paying almost double.

The website to sign up is http://www.play.net/simucon/unofficial/

It has all of the hotel information and everything else you need.

We hope to see you ALL there!!

Disclaimer:
This is a player-sponsored and run real world gathering. Simutronics is providing the sign up mechanism for this event to aid in the registration process. This event is not being sponsored by Simutronics Corporation. Sign up and attend at your own risk. Simutronics Corporation cannot be held liable for any guarantees or charges made in conjunction with this event.
Paladins of Simucon 2007 03/23/2007 04:02 PM CDT
So who here from the paladin group is going besides me?

My brother and I will be coming in on Thursday and staying till sunday. Was thinking of coming earlier and staying later but work and $$ got in the way of those plans.

Still debating on which airlines to use. Anyone flying out of the NJ / NY area and found decent costs?

Tom
aka Ellsdragon
Re: Paladins of Simucon 2007 03/23/2007 07:55 PM CDT
I'll be there. Left coaster though.

Leucius

Never argue with an idiot, they bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Re: Paladins of Simucon 2007 03/23/2007 10:03 PM CDT
Red will MOST certainly be there. Annual Vacation time already submitted and approved. Funds in the bank and ready.

Redarch
Re: Paladins of Simucon 2007 03/23/2007 11:31 PM CDT
I am actually in town on business. So, I will be in and out. I am going to the baseball game Thursday however...anyone up for that as well?

Madigan
Re: Paladins of Simucon 2007 03/24/2007 07:34 AM CDT
>>I am going to the baseball game Thursday however...anyone up for that as well?

My brother and I will be in on thursday early afternoon flying in. We're planning on skipping the game and probably just doing exploring :) around the city. Both of us were never really into sitting around watching a baseball game - rather play in it.
Re: Paladins of Simucon 2007 04/03/2007 06:19 PM CDT
Oooo now "Playing" baseball I could get into..someone plan it!

GameMaster Niamah
Barbarian Liaison

"Give them nothing, take from them, everything!"
Re: Paladins of Simucon 2007 04/04/2007 10:06 AM CDT
Consider it planned. Where do you want to meet up and how many people will be going? Basically, we need to get tickets asap as the Cubs/Cards will (if not already) sell out.

Madigan
Re: Paladins of Simucon 2007 04/04/2007 08:57 PM CDT
While I like a good MLB game, watched live, my time at Simucon is for sitting around the hotel lobby telling lies.. errr.. I mean "adventures" to others that I'd run across in the game before :)

So, while I will be there, I'm not sure I'm up for spending the evening at the stadium Thursday.

Redarch
Re: Paladins of Simucon 2007 04/05/2007 08:49 AM CDT
>>So, while I will be there, I'm not sure I'm up for spending the evening at the stadium Thursday.

Same here. But I think perhaps exploring the city might be fun. Rather not fly all the way to St. Louis just to sit in a hotel drinking. Rather go out and see the city and drink :)
Re: Paladins of Simucon 2007 04/05/2007 09:42 AM CDT
The most redeaming quality of "the 'Lou" is the Cardinals. Consider it exploring the city?

Madigan
Re: Paladins of Simucon 2007 04/05/2007 10:54 AM CDT
I was talking about all of us PLAYING some baseball {g} Now that would be fun!

GameMaster Niamah
Barbarian Liaison

Re: Paladins of Simucon 2007 04/05/2007 01:39 PM CDT
>>I was talking about all of us PLAYING some baseball {g} Now that would be fun!

Same here

Though I'm not sure if wiffel bats are considered weapons for airplanes if we put them in the luggage, lol. Then again anyone know the area, is there a field or something nearby that we could all play at?
Re: Paladins of Simucon 2007 04/05/2007 01:50 PM CDT
<<Though I'm not sure if wiffel bats >>

Ok, I am in for that. I'll pack a whiffle bat and some balls.

<<I was talking about all of us PLAYING>>

Niamah: You better bring your A game if you are going to play with me.

Madigan
Re: Paladins of Simucon 2007 04/05/2007 05:39 PM CDT
<<I was talking about all of us PLAYING some baseball {g} Now that would be fun!>>

Whenever I think of a typical DR player the first thing that pops to my mind is natural athletic talent!

Leucius

Never argue with an idiot, they bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Re: Paladins of Simucon 2007 04/06/2007 07:53 AM CDT
<<Niamah: You better bring your A game if you are going to play with me.
I always bring my A game. ;)

<<Whenever I think of a typical DR player the first thing that pops to my mind is natural athletic talent!
Me too! Well, at least those I have met, those that don't have it...hell drunken baseball is equally fun {g}

GameMaster Niamah
Barbarian Liaison

Re: Paladins of Simucon 2007 04/06/2007 07:48 PM CDT
>>hell drunken baseball is equally fun {g}

::cackles:: fourth of july traditions are great aren't they?

~Dalkin~