Vegas 01/17/2004 10:22 AM CST
Not too many primary paladins going. Any secondaries so we know to keep an eye out for you?

~Maece

[[Space for Rent]]
Re: Vegas 01/18/2004 04:22 PM CST
Unfortunatly, I got work and classes starting or I would have came. Ya know you guys should do it in Foxwoods one time ::smiles::

Well I am planning on going to the Con this year so can't wait to see everyone!

Tom
Player of Ellsdragon
Re: Vegas 01/18/2004 05:12 PM CST
Bah, I won't be making SimuCon this year around. A co-worker managed to get the entire month of June off.

~Maece

[[Space for Rent]]
Re: Vegas 01/19/2004 02:08 PM CST
<<Bah, I won't be making SimuCon this year around. A co-worker managed to get the entire month of June off.>>

Bah, and I won't be making SimuCon this year because I can't get the entire month of June off. :P

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
George Orwell
Re: Vegas 01/28/2004 02:47 PM CST
I was actually going to try and go this year to Vegas. I ended up with too many things to accomplish that week so going to have to try for the next one.

-Steve
Vegas 02/28/2005 09:21 AM CST
Ssra and I will be at Vegas with no computer access. No blowing anything up :-) We will both be back online by Sunday or Monday.

~Maece

"I have an idea. We draw straws and the loser runs across the lot with a ham sandwich." ~Dawn of the Dead~
Re: Vegas 02/28/2005 09:41 AM CST
I'd laugh maniacally at the idea of your absense...but I'll be computerless in Vegas too, ah well. See ya there!

Samsaren Remlane
I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man, target practice on the other hand, is another matter entirely.
Re: Vegas 02/28/2005 10:02 AM CST
Heh, I am not a Paladin, but I look forward to meeting you both.

Trebber
Re: Vegas 02/28/2005 10:22 AM CST
<<I'd laugh maniacally at the idea of your absense...but I'll be computerless in Vegas too, ah well. See ya there!>>

It's just a shame that Leucius and I won't be able to pull off the mock jousting we wanted to do.

~Maece

"I have an idea. We draw straws and the loser runs across the lot with a ham sandwich." ~Dawn of the Dead~
Re: Vegas 02/28/2005 10:31 AM CST
You too Trebber!

~Maece