Pilgrim badge and general faith request 05/10/2008 01:31 PM CDT
A modified version of this post was also put in the Clerics folder.

I like the new events with the Prydean Three, but can we have all aspects of the 39 getting some flavor as well? I like that the Prydeans (and one would imagine Rakash and Kaldar getting their racial gods "Soon!") have their choices, but as far as the 39 go, there is still a lot of ground to be covered, for Paladins and Clerics. Hodiernia, Chadatru, Damaris, and Urrem'tier all have a lot of flavor for all their aspects, but some of the others are a little bit ignored. For example:

>[Truffenyi's Fountain]
>The grassy green surrounds a large, sparkling white marble fountain. At the fountain's center is a statue of the god Truffenyi, in mortal form, rendered by the carver as a strong muscular human warrior. The water arcs from the rim of the fountain and rains down from above on the statue which gazes patiently on the mortal world. Within the pool of the fountain are smaller carvings of the deity's aspects, the weasel and the magpie.
>Obvious paths: northwest.
>>look alt
>I could not find what you were referring to.
>push stat with bad
>I don't think pushing that would have any effect.
>push fount with alt
>I don't think pushing that would have any effect.

And there are several others who could use some love.

It's difficult to play as a paladin/cleric who is a follower of many of the 39, let alone the newer racial gods. Or, you know, the World Dragon (Taghz). So, as a humble request, when some GMs (I'm not even really sure who's in charge of the deities) have some time; could you please give some flavor to the rest of the 39?

But, you know, Truffenyi first, if you could.