the All God? 01/04/2005 05:12 PM CST
Who is the All-God? Is this a spin off christianity or do I not read enough about the Thirteen...? Or both?

In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti.

-- Royal
Re: the All God? 01/04/2005 05:32 PM CST
>>Who is the All-God?

The All-God is a philosophy that the 13 (or 39) are merely extensions of a singular greater being, much as many believe the lighter and darker aspects are merely facets of the prime aspect -- only on a greater scale.

- Shavay Silvamon, Heritage Monographs (freelance)

"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"
- Arthur O'Shaughnessy
Re: the All God? 01/05/2005 01:24 AM CST
From the 'Immortals':

"It is believed by some priests that all the gods are but one face; of a greater god. This greater god is worshipped by some priests; who feel choosing sides is unwise or who feel that worship of one; god is better for their personal faith. A few religions have; risen up around the belief in the One God, and it is very popular; in some regions of Elanthia."

From another book 'Origins of the Realms':

"At first was the Void, neither light nor dark, neither full nor empty. Such nothingness as is too dreadful to imagine. Into this Void, came the One who took the Void to wife. From the Void he caused to be conceived offspring, as the she-serpent carried in its body siblings, but all separate and alone behind hard shells, only to bring forth living things that are forever separated and unjoinable. So the One and the Void produced the Planes,
separate realms of world and being divided by irrevocable boundaries of time, space and essential forces.

When she realized that her children were destined by the Father to be ever separate, ever alone and ever full of woe, the Mother Void began to weep. Her tears flowed and flowed, and landing on the Planes, each tear produced a being of great power, born of pure Void. When he saw what his consort had created, the One became enraged, and into each of those eternal beings of pure Void, he imparted some of his own substance, until he had not enough to maintain his own being. With that, he was no more, and the Void, now containing within it a myriad of Planes and Immortals, ceased to exist."

Unfortunately, these are the only "true" mentions of the All-or-One god. From these however, I have put together my (and by default Lennon's) own interpretation of the theology surrounding this perspective. As it is REALLY late for me having just flown 12-hours (yeah yeah my arms re tired), I am not going to even attempt to reproduce it here and now. I may try later if in fact you are interested (but it may be a few days).

--Just a "clueless" Squire

Now I lay me down to sleep;
I pray Solomon my soul to keep.
If I should walk before I wake;
I pray that Simutronics a restore will make.
Re: the All God? 01/05/2005 02:40 AM CST
I've been interested in this for a while for my Paladin. :)
Re: the All God? 01/20/2005 10:45 AM CST
I think Glemm is the All-God...
Re: the All God? 01/20/2005 01:09 PM CST
Its been the biggest secret simu has kept. Glemm is the All-God

__
"Faireft Therengia Rul'd by a
fornicating Haggis-eating Slubberdegullion--"

Vidumavi exclaims, "Wait!"
Vidumavi points at you.
Vidumavi exclaims, "Your that Blasword guy!"
>nod vid
You nod to Vidumavi.
Vidumavi exclaims, "You are the bomb!"
Re: the All God? 01/20/2005 02:57 PM CST
You should be able to sacrifice favor orbs to me in the near future. It's currently being held up in QC while they figure out the mechanics of bombarding me with free experience.

Believe.
Re: the All God? 01/20/2005 07:06 PM CST
Secretly it has already been released. To start teh quest for Glemm orbs you must first seek out the hidden altar in the purple cave of Athar. Then travel to Nereht and sacrifice to the All God herself and her Toggish form. Her? Oh I meant him. Both. Then return teh orb to the altar for the favor. Happy hunting.

Kolaisa

Stabbity, block, you go thud.

Drive fast, take risks.
Re: the All God? 01/20/2005 07:29 PM CST
Kolaisa, this is an in-game secret.

Please delete your post.
Re: the All God? 01/20/2005 07:31 PM CST
I gave away too much?

Kola

Stabbity, block, you go thud.

Drive fast, take risks.
Re: the All God? 01/20/2005 08:40 PM CST
Please don't equate Glemm with the All-god. The All-clod I could understand, but not All-god...

Re: the All God? 01/21/2005 06:16 PM CST
I was waiting, just waiting for Lennon to pipe up.

Hater.
Re: the All God? 01/21/2005 09:37 PM CST
I hate because I love =/

Re: the All God? 01/24/2005 07:16 AM CST
Its going to be released soon. Not just Simu-soon. Really soon. Yep.

Mordril