Aspasia steps to the soap box.... 05/23/2004 09:27 PM CDT
Hello everyone, been away from the boards for awhile it's good to be back.

What I'm about to do is post the first in a five part series of Theses about the guild, the concepts relating to the code, concepts of Light and Dark, and ideas surrounding honor and virtue. Currently I'm planning on posting one portion per week. These writings will be written from the perspective of Aspasia, my character, not from me as a person or player. So please keep that in mind.

Furthermore, many of you may or may not like what I say. You could possibly find what's said to be annoying or blatantly wrong; that's fine. Everything will be well within posting guidelines and I only ask that you allow me the chance to post my thoughts from the vantage of my character. Give my ideas some thought, and keep an open mind, even if you don't agree. Rebuttles and discussions are very much welcome.

For my part I will try and hold myself back from responses and just allow people to comment as they choose. However, I may post one response at the end of each week. The only thing I ask is that everyone try and be nice, myself included.

With that said, I'll post the first portion tommorow, Monday the 24th.

Brittany (...the player of Aspasia Undojen'pelci)

"If ever the Darkness should conquer the Light, the last gleam shall come from the uplifted blade of one of a righteous Paladin."

Sir Cleworth, paladin initiation speech.
Re: Aspasia steps to the soap box.... 05/23/2004 09:50 PM CDT
Brittany, when I first glanced at this post and I was like...oh no, not again. But I made sure I read it all, so I would have the sound mind to critique and comment. I think this is a very good posting idea and hopefully I'll be eager to comment on it. Additionally I will perhaps follow suit and post the same kind of IC posts at a later date.

Vidumavi exclaims, "Wait!"
Vidumavi points at you.
Vidumavi exclaims, "Your that Blasword guy!"
>nod vid
You nod to Vidumavi.
Vidumavi exclaims, "You are the bomb!"
Re: Aspasia steps to the soap box.... 05/24/2004 12:27 AM CDT
:Sprints in frantically and steals the soapbox before the stepping can start:

Leucius

Never argue with an idiot, they bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Re: Aspasia steps to the soap box.... 05/24/2004 02:08 PM CDT
>:Sprints in frantically and steals the soapbox before the stepping can start:

Some of us could only hope. Sorry, I don't think I can handle yet another 'how to play a paladin' series.