please answer this one about Truffenyi 10/28/2003 09:11 PM CST
Truffenyi is my deity, probalby cuz i am a tog. Truffenyi's symbol is strength, something all paladins rely on, wheather it be inner or physical. And here is where the tough question comes in, only Truffenyi mentions Alamhif. And we paladins are blessed with a spell called Alamhif's gift spell, A wonderous spell indead, yet some people say this god isn't good enough to be a god for paladins? I am puzzled. I can't wait to hear this answer cuz from what i read before choosing a god, Truffenyi ain't got any more bad points then Chadatru.
Re: please answer this one about Truffenyi 10/29/2003 06:41 AM CST
I'm not sure who is your char..

Phanton is a Truffenyi follower and has been since the day he had to pick a god to get favors from.

First off, it's a great God to follow as a Paladin. It's good and shows mercy.

Other than that you could pick any God these days as long as you don't work for his/her ends. Such as following a Dark Aspect and doing bad stuff.

So don't worry about what other people tell you about your choice of a God, it's your choice and noone else's. As long as you stick by the Paladin code you'll be fine.

Phanton
Re: please answer this one about Truffenyi 10/29/2003 10:40 AM CST
People did misread the code a bit into saying that Chadatru is the sole god of paladins. Granted, as a god of Truth, Justice, and the Elanthian way, he is a god that fits well into the paladin pantheon, and is a major supporter of what paladins do, if we take our glyph quests and certain spells into account; but worship to any god who does not go against the code is correct.

Absorb...
and Transform!!!