Hidden 02/09/2003 03:51 PM CST
Post hidden.

If you have any questions or comments, then please send them to DR-Cecco@play.net.

Cecco
- Message Board Supervisor, DR
** Post Hidden** 01/03/2004 03:04 PM CST
A post was hidden.

Questions or comments - take it to e-mail, MOD-Annwyl@Play.net or Senior Board Monitor DR-Redryn@Play.net or Senior Board Monitor DR-Emony@play.net.

MOD-Annwyl
** Posts Hidden** 01/19/2004 03:45 PM CST
Folks,

Some posts were hidden.

You heard the lady, conflicts do not belong in this folder. Any more posts of this nature will be removed and warnings issued.

Questions or comments - take it to e-mail, MOD-Annwyl@Play.net or Senior Board Monitor DR-Redryn@Play.net or Senior Board Monitor DR-Emony@Play.net.

MOD-Annwyl
** Posts Hidden ** 01/19/2004 04:04 PM CST
More posts were hidden.

Questions or comments - take it to e-mail, MOD-Annwyl@Play.net or Senior Board Monitor DR-Redryn@Play.net or Senior Board Monitor DR-Emony@Play.net.

MOD-Annwyl
Posts Hidden and a Nudge 01/21/2004 12:56 PM CST
Folks,

Some posts were hidden. Remember to take aim at points of a Post rather than the person writing the points.

Additionally, This is not the conflicts folder, if nothing constructive is to be added to this discussion lets end it now.

MOD-Annwyl
Re: Posts Hidden and a Nudge 01/21/2004 01:34 PM CST
Great, I miss all the fun. Work sucks!

B-Hon, Pullin Seihjin's Strings Behind the Scenes
Posts Hidden -- Thread over 01/28/2004 09:27 AM CST
Posts were hidden.

Further posts to this thread will result an escalation of the warning process.

If players wish to continue this discussion they can take it to e-mail, it's no longer on topic for the boards.

MOD-Annwyl
** Post Hidden ** 06/22/2004 12:45 PM CDT

A post was hidden.

MOD-Annwyl
Posts Hidden 07/09/2004 09:03 AM CDT

Some posts were removed.

MOD-Annwyl
** Post Hidden ** 07/22/2004 06:39 PM CDT

A post was hidden.

Reminder: This is not the Conflicts Folder.

MOD-Annwyl
Re: ** Post Hidden ** 07/27/2004 10:30 PM CDT
Can we get a new Paladin god. We can call him Squishy, and he will be mine. I love my Squishy. OW! Bad Squishy!