Exciting News 09/12/2007 01:50 AM CDT
If anybody has been following my saga about my horse, Max, I thought I'd love to share with you that I was able to form the first bond with him a couple of weeks ago. I was very excited because I thought that perhaps I would not be able to bond with combat broken as it is, but, if anybody is wondering, YOU CAN form the bond! Very exciting. I believe it's just a lot of loving (grooming, petting and feeding).

Secondly, I've been asking and wondering when I might be able to learn to mount while in combat. I've questioned this since I was about circle 26 when I first got Max, thought maybe it was when I turned 30, found out that was not the case, disappointing. I thought then perhaps at 40. But just for kicks, I ask the stablemaster about "mount" every time I pass his office and Voila! Today he deemed me experienced enough to learn mount in combat! I turned circle 35 yesterday, so perhaps that's the magic number, unless it's some other criterion that I am unaware of (and there's lots of criteria I am not aware of).

Now, I next need to learn "Grab" from a 40th Bard, "Advanced Riding" from a 40th Trader, "Load" from a 40th Barbarian, all of which I have assume I must be 40th circle to learn. If anybody has different information, please let me know. Oh, and "Target" from a 40th war mage.

However, it may be I can learn these things now at 35...I will let you know if I find out anything more.

Oh, and there's lots more bonding to do! I love my horse!

Holy Warrior Airoza and her faithful Warhorse Sir Maximus
Re: Exciting News 09/12/2007 08:52 AM CDT
Congrats! Grab is handy, I know how happy I was, especially at Jousts to be able to snag a lance without having to dismount. Keep up the good work.

Samsaren