Abilities/Holy Mana/Justice 02/19/2003 08:00 PM CST

HOLY MANA/ARMOR REPAIR
Ciuel says, " I hath 2 or 3 tiny sub questions... The first be about mana... I hath noticed since my return after a long absence that holy mana is on the decline in th' lower circle portions of th' realms. For instance, the dilapidated doorway area where ye find trolls and whatnot out Northeast gate.."
Roderigo says, "Hmm, I wasn't aware of that, but we can certainly look into it."

Ciuel says, "Almost NO holy mana there at all..and yet there be a shrine there..this is an oxymoron. And Holy mana be in short supply realmswide per my discussions with others... Secondly..A suggestion... We be masters of armor..couldst we not learn to make simple repairs in the field to armor? And lastly..Not truly on topic..but..Being as Paladins are wont to be in th' forefront of battle, and therefore in the most danger..can ye tell us if ye know aught about what is being done to combat th' fog which doth plague our realm recently?"

Roderigo says, "I expect that will be coming eventually. It's been discussed. I think GM Fial is going to be doing something with it in conjunction with forging, but I don't what his schedule for it is. I expect that will be coming eventually. It's been discussed. I think GM Fial is going to be doing something with it in conjunction with forging, but I don't what his schedule for it is. I hadn't realized we have "fog" problems of late. If it's been a big problem, the Onsite people would be the ones to check it out."

SHIELD BASH
Mordril says, "I was hoping to hear about your take on some offensive abilities or maneuvers involving our primary skills. Shield bash for example."
Maece says, “I had brought this to the attention of GM Damissak who said he would look into it. Because he is in charge of combat, this is really in his realm, but I can nudge him from time to time. He does know about the large interest though. That's shield bash specifically."
Mordril says, "I'd request that it be based on shield ranks.. much like any other weapon would be. That would give us a distinct advantage without excluding any other guilds."
Roderigo says, "Sounds logical to me."
Mordril says, "Seems reasonable to most of us and it has been on the plate or what have you for awhile."

BONUS TO COMAT
Taghz hisses, "Asss a paladin that trainsss mossstly combatsss and very little magic. I would like to sssee sssome abilitiesss that ssshow are combat meele dominance…like disssarming opponentsss, bonusssesss to evasssion and parry and multi… alssso I think badgesss ssshould get sssoul…tisss to easssy and no help to othersss…get no sssoul"
Roderigo says, "I'm with you on the melee stuff. I like the disarm idea a lot. Now I just have to figure out how to make it without making it a graverrobber tool"

AURA/JUSTICE
Meliss asks, "I was wondering if Aura had been looked into and if enhancing our actions with our warhorses was coming?"
Roderigo says, "I mention the Aura concept now and then. So far I haven't gotten a big go-ahead, but I haven't been told to stuff it either, so I'll keep at it. It's not on the coming soon list yet though. As mentioned before, horses are Jeremael's baby, but I do hope to do some more with them for Paladins. If he's got something in the works, I'm unaware of it."
Roderigo says, "I'd take that to mean, "probably not yet. How's that for definitive?"
Meliss asks, "How about our role in the justice system? Nothing in-depth. Just curious if you see us holding a key role in the justice system at some point"
Roderigo says, "I'd say a definite yes we'll get some stuff for that. I'm currently pondering what I can do with that won't get me killed by 20 other GMs."