Maece's Section of Meeting 2/13/2003 02/19/2003 04:20 PM CST
Meetings... Yes, this is our first official meeting, and definitely not our last. However, I will say not to expect another official one sooner than the Fall or Winter. We have a lot of stuff planned for the summer so we'll be focusing on cranking stuff out.

So what do we have in the meantime?

A lot of events being ran surround mainly the guildleaders. I'd like to continue in that direction since many people feel that some of our guildleaders are high and mighty punks that can't be bothered to leave their offices.

Aside from guildleaders, I do have a few more events slated with various groups and I'm hoping to do other types of events on a somewhat regular basis.

Oh, and a clarification... I think I've mentioned this on the boards a couple of times, but I originally was going to add lots of new items to the Crossing shop, but with the past festival, I ended up just using those items for that. I'm not completely working off of scratch, but I do want to say that a couple more items will be added to the shop soon. It's not much, just a few new items. However, the shop items will be used in a different way. I can't go into much detail, but more stuff is slated for the summer.

Speaking of gatherings… Roderigo and I both plan on being at SimuCon this year so I sincerely hope that I get to spend a lot of time with all of you. It's been a while since I've been to a SimuCon so it will be great seeing old friends and meeting new ones.

And just on a final note, I know that some of you aren't big into reading the boards, but I would like to encourage you to post if you have ideas. I read the boards very regularly and we get a lot of ideas from there.

That's about it from me, I try to keep the boards updated on what I do though.

~Maece