Old forged armour 11/11/2011 08:00 AM CST
Hello folks,
Volusus has returned to Elanthia, but his first mistake was getting killed and losing his helm in the process. He had the helm, plate and gauntlets forged by Mendasity several years back but there have been lots of changes since then. Is this armour still worth keeping? He can't afford forged replacements right now either, so suggestions for the best store bought would be appreciated.

Volusus' player.
Re: Old forged armour 11/11/2011 08:50 AM CST
Mendasity was pretty awesome for weapons, but not so sure he forged armor. Regardless, I suspect most forged armor right now would be better. If you can't afford forged armor right now, then stick with it until you can.

If you happen to see Madigan around, I would be happy to appraise what you have and give you a more detailed opinion.

Madigan
Re: Old forged armour 11/11/2011 08:56 AM CST
I certainly may be wrong on the smith

look at armor 'Riveted to the metal is a small copper plaque depicting a lion and panther encircled by a ring of leaping dolphins."
If Madigan is anywhere near Crossing...
Re: Old forged armour 11/11/2011 09:06 AM CST
>>Riveted to the metal is a small copper plaque depicting a lion and a panther encircled by a ring of leaping dolphins.

Relayer's Mark.
Re: Old forged armour 11/11/2011 11:39 AM CST
Yeah, that is Relayer. Other than some very high end stuff that is available now with the new forging process, I am guessing you are pretty well set up and Relayer made some seriously good stuff. Madigan will be in Theren all this evening (come on up if you want), but probably no need to look at it if Relayer made it. I recommend keeping it.

Madigan
Re: Old forged armour 11/11/2011 03:22 PM CST
Seb will be in Theren too this evening and if you still need a decent helm, I am sure there is one in his vault.

~~~
My life is simple and in all things, I have sought clarity. I face the troubles of life and death willingly. Virtue, integrity and courage are my priorities. I can be approached, but never pushed; befriended, but never coerced; killed, but never shamed.
Re: Old forged armour 11/11/2011 08:32 PM CST
To be honest, if you know anyone who went on the KD quest runs and picked up any armor drops along the way... try to convince them to give you it. Stuff is better than most capped forged, a lot better.

An overpowering sense of wrongness overcomes you, leaving you struggling against an almost uncontrollable urge to lash out at anyone and anything around you. With tremendous force of will, you manage to regain control of your emotions. - Irony