Best forged armor 10/14/2010 10:58 AM CDT
What is generally considered to be capped for various armor classes and pieces. I'm looking to be able to train multiple armor types, and am guessing my armor is outdated slightly.
Re: Best forged armor 10/16/2010 03:29 PM CDT
lately people have been going for the least hinderance from armor pieces. As such the 385 half plat with h/gr/ h/gr m/gr (punct, slice, impact) are pretty popular. there is a 350 set some sell and it is less hinding, although with appraisal is still is moderate hinderance.

as for protection capped I've made gr/gr /gr/gr g/gr field plate armor, but it was very heavy.

bone and cloth are currently all the same protection so no worries there. chain has a wide scope with h/h h/h m/h available in hauberk LC in the 200s stone range.

Do you still have that old set of armor from alpha? I recall that stuff being very nice indeed Ederick.

Phandanqwz
>ask rangu about hair
Rangu scratches his bald head and says, "I don't have any idea what you are asking me about."
>
Re: Best forged armor 10/16/2010 06:01 PM CDT
<<as for protection capped I've made gr/gr /gr/gr g/gr field plate armor, but it was very heavy.>>

How heavy? If you want to make me a set I may allow you to offer it to me as a gift.

-Mr. Glemm
Re: Best forged armor 10/16/2010 08:34 PM CDT
Which armor are you talking about? I don't have any forged armor that old. I may have some merchant armor of that age.