Looking for armor... 08/03/2010 08:03 PM CDT
Anybody selling a reasonably priced set of forged armor that's a mix of HC and LP? If so I'd be interested in dropping some Lirum.

Player of Aspasia Darkbrook, Defender of the Faith, Paladin of Ilithi.

<<Peace is not the absence of conflict, it is the presence of justice.>>
Re: Looking for armor... 08/03/2010 11:22 PM CDT
What pieces are you looking for and where are you keeping your character?

Madigan
Re: Looking for armor... 08/04/2010 02:58 PM CDT
Basically I need to train up HC and LP and I need a mix-and-match set of armoring that would help me work these two skills.

I'm good for head, neck and hands... but the rest need some coverings.Thinking like an LP breastplate, HC for the arms and legs.

Aspasia is up in Theren, working her skills at Swampies, Pecs, and Dryads. Usually around in the evening times. If you can help, make sure you let me know about your pricing, thanks!

Player of Aspasia Darkbrook, Dragoon of the Northern Watch, Paladin of Ilithi.

Re: Looking for armor... 08/04/2010 03:29 PM CDT
Yeah, no price except cost for materials for friends. I work slow, so feel free to buy your stuff if you want it faster.

I would recommend at your level:

HP Helm
HP Half Plate
LP Gaunts
Rotate greaves (HC, LC and LP)

Once you get comfortable and can carry the stuff around, rotate all your armors on your legs until you hit around 500 or so...then rotate chest pieces and whole outfits.

I will get you the half plate, LP gaunts, and the greaves. Looks like you have the helm.

Madigan
Re: Looking for armor... 08/09/2010 07:02 PM CDT
I've got some nice mix recipes for some LP Half Plate, and HC greaves? Would putting all that together for you help? Then you'd only need to pound it out.

Player of Aspasia Darkbrook, Defender of the Faith, Paladin of Ilithi.

Re: Looking for armor... 08/09/2010 10:48 PM CDT
I actually made them up already. Just a matter of getting us both around at the same time.

Madigan