Capped Halfplate in Theregia 09/08/2006 10:16 AM CDT
Apparently prior to my departure I ate my good-ol halfplate I was using. Presently, I am running around in some old Gorbesh halfplate I found in my vault. Does anyone have a capped set of halfplate in Therengia they can send my way? Obviously I will pay and I do not feel up to the furnace as I am still looking for all of my mixes (grumble).

Madigan
Re: Capped Halfplate in Theregia 09/08/2006 02:06 PM CDT
Madman,

Come join me in the Paladin Forge in Crossing. I need to make a few half plates for customers, be glad to throw another one on the forge for ya.

And we'll worry about costs when you get there.

Redarch
Dwarf with an Axe.. Watch your toes!
Re: Capped Halfplate in Theregia 09/08/2006 02:22 PM CDT
Redarch,
Is there only one half plate mix, or can you get a better set out of a heavier mix? The forgers I have seen make 2 to 3 sets of field plate of different weights and protection but one set of half plate. I wear half plate and LP accessories, and if there was a heavier more protective suit of half plate I would love to have it.

Sir Haammerstrike,
Blunt Wielding Dwarf Paladin

If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
Albert Einstein
Re: Capped Halfplate in Theregia 09/08/2006 03:59 PM CDT
Thanks Red. I will head that way tonight.

Madigan
Re: Capped Halfplate in Theregia 09/09/2006 08:49 AM CDT
Haamerstrike,

I currently have and use 3 different weight Halfplate mixes. One is 300 stone, next is 384 and last is 510. Highest weight has the highest protections. Don't use the 384 mix much as it produces the same protection stats as the 300 stone version. May just be that my mix is off but as it is, not much reason to make a 384.

Redarch
Re: Capped Halfplate in Theregia 09/09/2006 11:43 AM CDT
Redarch,
Do you have a set of 510 stone halfplate hanging around? I would love to purchase it.

Sir Haammerstrike,
Blunt Wielding Dwarf Paladin

If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
Albert Einstein
Re: Capped Halfplate in Theregia 09/10/2006 10:05 PM CDT
Redarch,
Can you post the stats of the 300 stones halfplate please ? Thanks in advance
Rage
Re: Capped Halfplate in Theregia 09/11/2006 12:25 AM CDT
My 300 stone Half Plate appraises as:

g/g/f/g/m/p protect and h/h/h/h/h/h absorbs with mod hinder and well constructed.

For comparison, the 510 appraises as:

h/h/m/g/m/p protect and gr/gr/gr/h/h/h absorbs with high hinder and fairly sturdy construction.

g=good
f=fair
m=moderate
p=poor
h=high
gr=great

Redarch