Armor question 04/10/2006 03:04 PM CDT
I have some extra cash and I think it might be time for a new set of armor. Anyone sell anything more protective than this nowadays?

The sapphire blue armor is heavy plate.

The armor looks like it offers protection for the following areas:

right arm
left arm
right leg
left leg
chest
abdomen
back

You feel certain that some sapphire blue armor appears to impose great maneuvering hindrance and offers:
high protection and great damage absorption for puncture attacks.
high protection and great damage absorption for slice attacks.
moderate protection and great damage absorption for impact attacks.
good protection and high damage absorption for fire attacks.
moderate protection and high damage absorption for cold attacks.
poor protection and high damage absorption for electrical attacks.

If you were only maneuvering in some sapphire blue armor you would be unhindered.
But considering all the armor and shields you are wearing or carrying, you are currently unhindered.

You are certain that the sapphire blue armor is well constructed, and is practically in mint condition.

I dont care much about the weight.
Re: Armor question 04/10/2006 03:56 PM CDT
http://darkanvil.bravepages.com/armor.html

There is some field plate and other HP accessories with Great slice protection listed.

Relayer

A brilliant stream of pure white light jumps from you to Veegeslas.
It lands a demolishing hit against his chest!
As the hammer-shaped light silently explodes, you could swear you hear a voice whisper the word "Justice".
Re: Armor question 04/10/2006 04:15 PM CDT
I dont think I understand why the set of armor which is great/great costs 10 plat less. Is it the weight?
Re: Armor question 04/10/2006 04:42 PM CDT
>I dont think I understand why the set of armor which is great/great costs 10 plat less. Is it the weight?

It's much more time consuming to make so if I'm going to spend twice as long making it I'm going to charge more.

Relayer

A brilliant stream of pure white light jumps from you to Veegeslas.
It lands a demolishing hit against his chest!
As the hammer-shaped light silently explodes, you could swear you hear a voice whisper the word "Justice".