** armor needed ** 12/21/2005 06:08 PM CST
I need a field plate armor with some makers mark on it 2nd I need some heavy chain mail as my second choice armor (lost my current field plate not sure to who but time will tell) anyone up to the task can pigeon me at belem39

brilliant minds in here // break in case of emergency//
Re: ** armor needed ** 12/21/2005 07:09 PM CST
Any peticular reason you need a mark on it? There are a ton of forgers out there that make excellent armor, but the fella that sells marks hasn't been around for years now.

Samsaren Remlane
I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man, target practice on the other hand, is another matter entirely.
Re: ** armor needed ** 12/21/2005 07:26 PM CST
I'd help you out, and am on Ratha, but sorry no mark.

I have HC hauberks in my vault (I think). I don't generally make HP and haven't in a while, but I suppose this is a good excuse to see what I'm making these days.

Look me up, if you have interest. Relayer's stuff can still be bought, ask around. Taghz was forging, and was selling through Crossing traders. Tyden just came back, maybe he'll make some. Redarch is around as well. I thought Samsaren was forging fo CoS. I haven't seen/heard of many others, sadly -- all sleeping or sold.

Another idea is to make your own. A similar need/wish prompted my forging endeavors.

-Slaris
Re: ** armor needed ** 12/21/2005 10:48 PM CST
I can make you a HC hauberk.

Crusader Taghz

AIM: taghz98

I'd rather be in the Penalty Box!
Need Chain armor?
http://www.geocities.com/skracrusader2001/index.htm
Re: ** armor needed ** 12/21/2005 11:33 PM CST
I no longer have my notes on mixes so making some up would be tricky. Also Marks are annoying if you ever want to alter your armor. They make you leave the mark there. Unless that stupid policy has changed. Hehe no im not bitter ;)

Tyden

You bought my armor its yours now do with it what you will is how it should be.
Re: ** armor needed ** 12/22/2005 04:46 AM CST
>>I thought Samsaren was forging fo CoS

I sure do, http://mysite.verizon.net/vze1o6qk/circleoftheserpent/index.html, Product list and prices, all in one shot.

Samsaren Remlane
I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man, target practice on the other hand, is another matter entirely.
Re: ** armor needed ** 12/22/2005 09:46 AM CST
I win the armor forger contest. :P
Re: ** armor needed ** 12/22/2005 11:45 AM CST
I make capped 490 field plates and yes I do have a mark. Out on Kresh currently but I can ship the armor wherever. Here is what my mark looks like: Riveted to the metal is a small copper plaque depicting a hammer and sword crossed over a shield, with a wilting rose lying at the base.

Aim: Tallon8483

Ellsdragon

P.S. <<I haven't seen/heard of many others, sadly -- all sleeping or sold.>> Blah! thanks for the luv Slaris
Re: ** armor needed ** 12/22/2005 04:15 PM CST
>I make capped 490 field plates and yes I do have a mark.

Marks are overrated. 150 plat, a ham sammich, and a couple of loose women at your side is all you needed. :P

>Blah! thanks for the luv Slaris

<3 Ells, Fergot, it was the Sam Adams.