Holy Weapon Question 11/10/2016 03:42 PM CST
Any chance the holy weapon change quest can be revised to preserve the original weapon rather than destroying it? I would really like to change mine, but it sucks to lose a quest or rare metal weapon.

The holy weapon destruction aspect of the change quest is something that nobody likes. It also doesn't meet the intuitive sense test of DR3; it's overly, unnecessarily punitive relative to what it does.
Re: Holy Weapon Question 11/10/2016 06:59 PM CST
>>2dumbarse: Any chance the holy weapon change quest can be revised to preserve the original weapon rather than destroying it? I would really like to change mine, but it sucks to lose a quest or rare metal weapon.

+1

To restate some other QoL suggestions I have made:

• Remove the penalty for letting your weapon run out of charges. Holy weapons should only require one recharging before being fully usable. Holy weapons that have run out of charges would continue to function as standard weapons until they are recharged. (Currently, if you allow the weapon to run out of charges, it has to be recharged twice before you can use it again. It takes five minutes to recharge the weapon, and there is a one-hour timer between rechargings. If you make the mistake of using the weapon between those two rechargings, you have to start over.)

• Release more recharging locations and/or additional portable recharging icons (ideally ones that aren't gated behind payquests).

Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall rank!

Paladin new player guide: https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Paladin_new_player_guide

armor and shields: https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Armor_and_shield_player_guide
Re: Holy Weapon Question 11/10/2016 07:18 PM CST
>>Release more recharging locations and/or additional portable recharging icons (ideally ones that aren't gated behind payquests).

A good middle ground might be having the non-paywall icons have a longer cooldown time. Alternatively, they have the current cooldown time and the paywall icons get a shorter one.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.