Prev_page Previous 1
Changing Holy Weapons 03/07/2013 11:43 PM CST
Just wanted to post a note that I managed to successfully change my holy weapon successfully the other day. In case anyone was wondering if it had been tested since the updates.
Holy Weapon 01/19/2014 07:37 AM CST
I know there is already a system in place, but it seems like it's a system that has a lot of issues. What if, instead of the current system, it gets rewritten as a glyph? So if I have my broadsword and I want it to be holy, I simply TRACE HOLY BROADSWORD, use up some soul pool, and my broadsword is holy. It's already possible to change your holy weapon [assuming you don't mind destroying the previous one] so it's not as if you are forever bound to the weapon you picked originally. Just a thought.
Re: Holy Weapon 01/19/2014 10:55 AM CST
As I understand it the laundry list of restrictions is to offset its power. If changing to an easier to use setup like your suggestion cost umph, I'd really rather NOT change it. Just my two cents though.

Samsaren
Re: Holy Weapon 01/19/2014 12:43 PM CST
Seems like some kind of timer could always be put in place if it's not intended to be used all the time. That doesn't really make much sense to me though. In it's current incarnation, the holy weapon is actually the weapon. You'd think a paladin would always use his or her holy weapon.
Re: Holy Weapon 01/19/2014 01:38 PM CST
>>If changing to an easier to use setup like your suggestion cost umph, I'd really rather NOT change it. <<

I agree. The only time I take my holy weapon out is if I really want to hurt something! Still my 4 hit Assassin killer.

M@c ~]X!j % %AN_rrWB5z4%p rBa =jZb*h[mp,0;pv` knIM%aJ|
WARNING: You are carrying an extremely large number of items on your person.
Having a very high number of items can cause character corruption or
Re: Holy Weapon 01/19/2014 09:52 PM CST
(totally pointless addition)

Barbarians would be happy to take your holy weapon stuff, if you don't want it. :P

Weapons for Sale:
http://www.elanthipedia.org/wiki/User:Caraamon#Wares
Hunta Talna Kortok, built by Gor'Togs, for Gor'Togs
http://www.angelfire.com/rpg2/caraamon/home.html
Re: Holy Weapon 01/20/2014 12:27 AM CST
I personally would love to see all of our abilities upgraded and expanded including Holy Weapon. I think it is long overdue.
I like the idea of using it on many different weapons. Most guilds nowadays don't just train 1-2 weapons. I believe by limiting it to 1 is kinda stupid and doesn't fit very well into 3.x.
Just my opinion though.
Re: Holy Weapon 01/20/2014 01:48 PM CST

<<Barbarians would be happy to take your holy weapon stuff, if you don't want it. :P>>

Barbarians need to calm down over there. :oP
Re: Holy Weapon 01/20/2014 03:08 PM CST
>Barbarians need to calm down over there. :oP

We're barbarians. We never calm down.

Weapons for Sale:
Re: Holy Weapon 01/20/2014 03:44 PM CST

We're barbarians. We never calm down.>>>

At least you admit it.
Re: Holy Weapon 01/21/2014 11:45 AM CST
I have to agree with most on the power part. I love my holy weapon and would hate to see it become just some weapon with lots of blesses just so that replacing the weapon wouldn't destroy the original.

>I personally would love to see all of our abilities upgraded and expanded including Holy Weapon. I think it is long overdue.
I like the idea of using it on many different weapons. Most guilds nowadays don't just train 1-2 weapons. I believe by limiting it to 1 is kinda stupid and doesn't fit very well into 3.x.
Just my opinion though.

I'd love to see more abilities and things that work with holy weapons, too. Not sold on the idea of multiple holy weapons, since I think that would devalue it a bit; it's supposed to be a single weapon that grows with the paladin in strength and bond. That said, customization options (through runes or spells or whatever) is something we've talked about on the forums. That's something that could be lots of fun and set us farther apart from our friends from the other holy guild.
Re: Holy Weapon 01/21/2014 02:01 PM CST
Not going to speak to the mechanics, but as for the theme, I (as a non-Paladin) prefer the idea of a single holy weapon.

Throughout fantasy, there is the theme of a brave hero carrying the sword/axe/lance/etc "of power." The weapon of the gods, the weapon of the ancestors, etc.

I can't say I can recall having heard of or read a book where the hero wanders around with a nice little arsenal of weapons of doom (though I don't discount it existing). It just seems like the more holy weapons you have, the less special they are.

I don't know, just an outsider's viewpoint.

Weapons for Sale:
Re: Holy Weapon 01/21/2014 02:04 PM CST
I would prefer a single holy weapon, but very much want the system to be updated to be able to change the weapon more than once every (real, not Elanthian) year and to not destroy the old weapon. Many of us, I'm sure, have holy weapons we're fond of for some reason, whether it's that they're altered or otherwise. Mine currently sits in my vault because I can't bring myself to destroy an old gift.
Re: Holy Weapon 01/21/2014 03:46 PM CST
>>Raist: Not going to speak to the mechanics, but as for the theme, I (as a non-Paladin) prefer the idea of a single holy weapon. Throughout fantasy, there is the theme of a brave hero carrying the sword/axe/lance/etc "of power." The weapon of the gods, the weapon of the ancestors, etc.

I agree. I'd like to reiterate some badly needed "quality of life" improvements for holy weapons that would not depart from this theme:

What I would most like to see is the removal of the penalty for allowing your weapon to run out of charges. Currently, if you allow the weapon to run out of charges, it has to be recharged twice before you can use it again. It takes five minutes to recharge the weapon, and there is a one-hour timer between rechargings. If you make the mistake of using the weapon between those two rechargings, you have to start over.

This, combined with the scarcity of recharging locations, is an onerous system that discourages Paladins from using their holy weapons. (Who wants to count charges while hunting?) Holy weapons should only require one recharging before being fully usable. Holy weapons that have run out of charges would continue to function as standard weapons until they are recharged.

I would also like to see more recharging locations and/or a release of additional portable recharging icons.

Lastly, I think that the holy weapon changing quest (which can be done once every 365 days) should not destroy the previous weapon. This would allow Paladins to use special weapons without worrying about losing them if they decide to change their holy weapons later.

Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall rank!

Vote for DragonRealms on Top MUD Sites: http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-DragonRealms.html
Re: Holy Weapon 01/21/2014 04:10 PM CST
>>I would also like to see more recharging locations and/or a release of additional portable recharging icons.

I do agree that each province needs at least one recharge location, but are icons still that rare these days? I know they're available in both Dunshade and Tower. Maybe adding a LTB bungalow and/or scrip shop version would help?

>>Lastly, I think that the holy weapon changing quest (which can be done once every 365 days) should not destroy the previous weapon. This would allow Paladins to use special weapons without worrying about losing them if they decide to change their holy weapons later.

Does using it on players still explode it, too?

Anyway, some other holy weapon suggestions.

1) Add the light enchantment that consumes some holy weapon charge upon use. Talking about the stout iron staff from Gnome Quest, but with the using holy weapon charges (so it's good but not as good as the regular enchantment): http://elanthipedia.org/w/index.php/Item:Stout_iron_staff_topped_with_a_skeletal_claw

2) Holy Weapon Held + Footman's Strike = consumes a holy weapon charge and causes additional damage against cursed/undead (I think this was mulled over by GMs when the 2.0 version came out, and I don't know if the holy weapon easter egg is still there in 3.0, but maybe something to consider again anyway?)

3) Killing a Necromancer (or any mob with resurrection-like functionality) with a holy weapon prevents Spiteful Rebirth, similar to Harm Evil/Horde.

4) Can function as a universal holy foci, that consumes some charges per use.

5) Holy weapon attacks attempt to dispel necromantic buffs. I'm imagining something like Rend, but it only dispels one per successful roll and explicitly targets Necromantic Sorcery only.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Holy Weapon 01/21/2014 04:48 PM CST
I really like these ideas. A lot.

So much so, here they are again:

I'd love to see more abilities and things that work with holy weapons, too.

Not going to speak to the mechanics, but as for the theme, I (as a non-Paladin) prefer the idea of a single holy weapon.

What I would most like to see is the removal of the penalty for allowing your weapon to run out of charges.

I would also like to see more recharging locations and/or a release of additional portable recharging icons.

I think that the holy weapon changing quest (which can be done once every 365 days) should not destroy the previous weapon.

1) Add the light enchantment that consumes some holy weapon charge upon use. Talking about the stout iron staff from Gnome Quest, but with the using holy weapon charges (so it's good but not as good as the regular enchantment): http://elanthipedia.org/w/index.php/Item:Stout_iron_staff_topped_with_a_skeletal_claw

2) Holy Weapon Held + Footman's Strike = consumes a holy weapon charge and causes additional damage against cursed/undead (I think this was mulled over by GMs when the 2.0 version came out, and I don't know if the holy weapon easter egg is still there in 3.0, but maybe something to consider again anyway?)

3) Killing a Necromancer (or any mob with resurrection-like functionality) with a holy weapon prevents Spiteful Rebirth, similar to Harm Evil/Horde.

4) Can function as a universal holy foci, that consumes some charges per use.

5) Holy weapon attacks attempt to dispel necromantic buffs. I'm imagining something like Rend, but it only dispels one per successful roll and explicitly targets Necromantic Sorcery only.

I would also like to see a Paladin GM that could take many of our ideas over the past.. oh.. a long time, and work on them.

~~~
True heroism is remarkably sober, very undramatic. It is not the urge to surpass all others at whatever cost, but the urge to serve others at whatever cost.
Re: Holy Weapon 01/22/2014 01:09 AM CST
In 2008, Telger posted some interesting suggestions for holy weapons:

1. Smite compatibility -- increase damage of smite when using the HW. Maybe not have it drain the smite pool.
2. Lead compatibility -- make Paladins more effective at leading when waving their Holy Weapons about.
3. Curse of Zachriedek immunity
4. Light source -- it's holy and it shines.
5. Chance to stun with each hit -- divine retribution and all that.
6. Improved parry ability with the HW -- would love it to return damage if it successfully parries an undead attack. Make it able to parry Necromancy/Sorcery spells or act as a barrier against them.
7. Tie it into sixth sense -- pulses or brightens when danger is approaching (hidden or not). Shamless LOTR ripoff I know, but we won't limit it to orcs.

>>Teveshszat: I do agree that each province needs at least one recharge location, but are icons still that rare these days? I know they're available in both Dunshade and Tower. Maybe adding a LTB bungalow and/or scrip shop version would help?

I don't think that players should be required to go on a pay-quest to make one of their guild's core abilities usable. A scrip version would not help much, since the only way to get scrip is to do a pay-quest. Most players don't have premium accounts either.

Sadly, given our guild's history with development, I'm not holding my breath.

Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall rank!

Vote for DragonRealms on Top MUD Sites: http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-DragonRealms.html
Re: Holy Weapon 01/22/2014 02:06 AM CST
Here is an idea on Holy Weapon
Maybe have Holy Weapon be more like a form which consumes some soul on start-up and has a limited duration.
I think that limiting Holy Weapon devalues it more than making it a ability which can be used on the fly (assuming you have the soul).

Re: Holy Weapon 01/22/2014 07:05 AM CST
>>aybe have Holy Weapon be more like a form which consumes some soul on start-up<<

See Smite. It consumes soul pool per use and is a blessed attack. But is limited on weapons to melee.

Re: Holy Weapon 01/22/2014 10:26 AM CST
>>See Smite. It consumes soul pool per use and is a blessed attack. But is limited on weapons to melee.

Just a minor correction that Smite only consumes soul pool when you try to use it without anything in your smite pool. When your smite pool is empty, it just doesn't work and you're told you're doing it wrong/get the soul ding.

That said, it's kinda dumb that you get a ding without even doing the move. It would be nice if it either consumed soul or just didn't work, not both.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Holy Weapon 01/22/2014 10:38 AM CST
>>See Smite. It consumes soul pool per use and is a blessed attack. But is limited on weapons to melee.<<

Also if you cast HOW it blesses the weapon in you hand as long as the spell is up.

Re: Holy Weapon 01/22/2014 10:43 AM CST
I understand the desire to have a single weapon as the holy weapon. The lore of the holy weapon is that it's a weapon of great power, etc, etc. The MMO paradigm makes it more difficult to do it that way simply because your best weapon when you originally get the quest might not be your best weapon later on. That's the whole reason they designed it so that you could switch holy weapons. Not only that, but it's not like you're going on a quest to find the sword of awesome. The sword you're already using becomes the holy weapon. What I suggested is no different from the current system in that regard. I think what I suggested is better because it eliminates the destruction of the original weapon. Since the system came out, I have seen more complaints about it than I can even remember. Even as recently as this thread. My paladin is way beyond the circle that I could have done the holy weapon quest at, but I have never bothered doing it because I don't feel like I've ever owned a weapon worthy of being my paladin's holy weapon. I'm also not suggesting that you should be able to instantly glyph every weapon you're currently carrying and completely face-roll everything in sight. A timer could be placed on the ability that is in line with the original design and the functionality could be the same. I'm only suggesting that we try to get a cleaner system in place that does not require you to travel to the ends of the world to recharge it, or pay real dollars for a quest so you can get yet ANOTHER item to recharge it.
Re: Holy Weapon 01/22/2014 10:56 AM CST
>>I'm only suggesting that we try to get a cleaner system in place that does not require you to travel to the ends of the world to recharge it, or pay real dollars for a quest so you can get yet ANOTHER item to recharge it.<<

I think that is why the Icon was created. But do to real life circumstances it hasn't been fully developed. I wish I had the skill to be a game developer / coder. I have more time on my hands that could be used for Paladin Development.
But patience is a virtue so a paladin quality that needs to be used.

Re: Holy Weapon 01/22/2014 11:06 AM CST
Well, either way, the whole thing is probably moot anyway until someone decides to read our posts. There hasn't even been an official response to my request for a renown scroll and per another GM, putting those in place is 'easy'. I'm assuming any kind of changes to holy weapon would not be easy.
Re: Holy Weapon 01/22/2014 11:17 AM CST
There wasn't no response, there just wasn't one you saw. You emailed me a two part question about renown scrolls earlier this week, I wasn't certainly on the answer to one question and I think, but am not sure, that the other was already in the works. I forwarded your questions on in an attempt to find the answer and assumed they would reply either to you directly or to me and I'd pass it on to you. I've heard noting to date but will follow up again.

-Raesh

"Ever notice that B.A.'s flavor text swells in direct proportion to how much one of our characters is getting screwed?" - Brian Van Hoose
Re: Holy Weapon 01/22/2014 01:50 PM CST
>>See Smite. It consumes soul pool per use and is a blessed attack. But is limited on weapons to melee.

I know what smite does, we are talking about Holy Weapon and possible ideas to make it better.
Re: Holy Weapon 01/22/2014 03:52 PM CST
>1) Add the light enchantment that consumes some holy weapon charge upon use. Talking about the stout iron staff from Gnome Quest, but with the using holy weapon charges (so it's good but not as good as the regular enchantment): http://elanthipedia.org/w/index.php/Item:Stout_iron_staff_topped_with_a_skeletal_claw

While I'm not opposed to the idea, I feel this option would diminish the usefulness of and ultimately make glyph of light completely superfluous. When the option of a paltry loss in charge of holy weapon is put against it the amount of soul pool you need to fuel glyph of light, the later would quickly become obsolete I'd presume. I feel the problem therein is that when you have a special or unique (guild) ability and can perform or replicate those same abilities with nominal exertion, other tools, etc it diminishes the feeling of reward and accomplishment of having those abilities. In a game such as DR where advancement in circles/levels is nigh unavoidable, giving players abilities that (relatively) quickly become useless and overshadowed by higher circle abilities seems like a trend the GM's are trying to moving away from.

- Anuind Lyndon

When naming your holy weapon consider the following: Everyone has a Holy Avenger or a Divine Vengeance. Why not go with something your foes will never accept the shame of being smote by, "The Fuzzy Kitten".
Re: Holy Weapon 01/22/2014 05:22 PM CST
>>I feel this option would diminish the usefulness of and ultimately make glyph of light completely superfluous.

Doesn't GoL do more than provide a light source? Plus, the usefulness of the "holy weapon is a light source" effect only functions if they're holding that particular weapon and/or willing to burn holy weapon charges to do it.

>>When the option of a paltry loss in charge of holy weapon is put against it the amount of soul pool you need to fuel glyph of light

Soul pool passively regenerates over time, holy charges require you to proactively replenish them. IMO, soul pool is a lot easier to deal with than holy charges.

Re: Holy Weapon 01/22/2014 05:29 PM CST

There wasn't no response, there just wasn't one you saw. You emailed me a two part question about renown scrolls earlier this week, I wasn't certainly on the answer to one question and I think, but am not sure, that the other was already in the works. I forwarded your questions on in an attempt to find the answer and assumed they would reply either to you directly or to me and I'd pass it on to you. I've heard noting to date but will follow up again>>>

Well in that case, thank you for checking on it!
Re: Holy Weapon 01/22/2014 05:45 PM CST
>>Doesn't GoL do more than provide a light source?
It use to also give a bonus to Mentals(do know if it still does or not).

>>Soul pool passively regenerates over time, holy charges require you to proactively replenish them. IMO, soul pool is a lot easier to deal with than holy charges.
It also takes soul pool to charge a holy weapon.

The real shame is if you make a cookie cutter weapon do everything then why have quest at all?
Half the fun in obtaining an ability is the quest.

Re: Holy Weapon 01/22/2014 05:48 PM CST
>>Half the fun in obtaining an ability is the quest.

That's yer opinion, I find the quests annoying.
Re: Holy Weapon 01/23/2014 03:42 AM CST
GoL is a pretty decent perception boost, which is likely why the pool cost is high.

~~~
True heroism is remarkably sober, very undramatic. It is not the urge to surpass all others at whatever cost, but the urge to serve others at whatever cost.
Re: Holy Weapon 01/23/2014 01:08 PM CST
>>When the option of a paltry loss in charge of holy weapon is put against it the amount of soul pool you need to fuel glyph of light

Eventually you get to the point where the cost of either really isn't THAT bad. Charisma goes a long way to increasing the pool of both. That said, even if GoLight did nothing but provide a light source (which as others started, it doesn't), I'd still use it over being required to hold something in hand. Same reason I use GoLight now in dark room hunting (which is all I hunt anymore) rather then gaethzen or a lamp.

Samsaren
Re: Holy Weapon 01/23/2014 04:32 PM CST
All our glyphs are pretty great. The only one I find I don't use very often is glyph of bonding since it only has a use for corpses and a lot of people have their stuff bonded through potions already. Still, it comes in handy. GoL gives a big perception boost that combines well with clarity.

The quests to get them were one of the things that drew me to the guild. I like that they're challenging; even wish we had more.
Re: Holy Weapon 05/12/2014 02:22 AM CDT

I already posted a list of suggestions but given the topic I'll go ahead and put a relevant part of that list here. Also, I read on elanthipedia that there is no Paladin Advocate GM- I wonder if that's up to date?

-Please, please remove the need to charge a holy weapon. All paladins hate this and there are far too few charging locations- none of the islands even have one! Perhaps instead holy icons could be used to give some sort of short-term, temporary weapon prayer? (Oh and by this I don't mean 'lower umph' or 'make it normal at 0 charges'... I mean charges are a bad idea and paladins as a guild could use some mojo these days. Full strength, all the time.)

-The ability to pray to various Light aspects to enhance the abilities of our holy weapon. The paladin would PRAY at the appropriate altar to add the trait to the weapon permanently. Of course, at circle 50 paladins get the standard holy weapon after the quest. With this implemented, at circle 75 and every 25 circles thereafter the paladin may add one more prayer. These should all be small-amount effects, I imagine. A required quest for each one would be neat, too.
Divyaush: Improved Balance and Suitability of weapon.
Berengaria: Weapon strikes consume less fatigue than normal.
Firulf: Smites restore some Attunement for the paladin.
Phelim: Weapon carries a tiny chance that a successful Parry will result in holy damage to the attacker.
Kuniyo: Increased weapon Force.
Alamhif: Some holy weapon effects are shared by the paladin’s shield.
Peri’el: Smites have a reduced weapon roundtime and may be used more closely together.
Lemicus: Smites will increase the balance of the paladin.
Saemus: A Smite will restore some fatigue for the paladin.
Albreda: When activated, the weapon will refuse to finish off an opponent. [like a spar challenge]
Murrula: Smites include a small Dispel effect on the target.
Rutilor: Smites include a chance to increase current soul pool for the paladin.
Eylhaar: Smites deal more damage but require more time in between Smites. [or require charging like a maneuver]
Re: Holy Weapon 05/12/2014 09:44 AM CDT
>I already posted a list of suggestions but given the topic I'll go ahead and put a relevant part of that list here. Also, I read on elanthipedia that there is no Paladin Advocate GM- I wonder if that's up to date?

There is no paladin advocate right now IIRC, but I think they are, with some exceptions, moving away from guild advocates in favor of system devs. In other words, even though a GM might be listed as an advocate for a specific guild, (s)he might spend more time on other guilds' spells (using magic as an example) when it's necessary.

That said, it's great to have an advocate because if you have dated or broken guild-specific, non-core systems, they're usually the first to step up since they understand the code.

>-Please, please remove the need to charge a holy weapon. All paladins hate this and there are far too few charging locations- none of the islands even have one! Perhaps instead holy icons could be used to give some sort of short-term, temporary weapon prayer? (Oh and by this I don't mean 'lower umph' or 'make it normal at 0 charges'... I mean charges are a bad idea and paladins as a guild could use some mojo these days. Full strength, all the time.)

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the trade-off for holy weapons' strength is that we have to charge them. Unfortunately, it doesn't feel like they're any more powerful than a normal bless until you get around "shining with holy power," but they definitely are powerful.

If it's any consolation, charging my holy weapon used to be a burden at lower circles but isn't really a significant burden for me anymore. At "blinding you with holy power," I can run a few back to back Prison Riot quest and kill the entire time using only my holy weapon without running out of charges. The only time it's a pain is if I'm far from a recharge location since I don't have a holy icon. If anything, I wish holy icons were more easily acquired and that holy weapons wouldn't shatter/disappear when you change it. I understand the RP or lore behind it breaking, but it's very limiting OOC since needs and mechanics (e.g. forging) change. Having lost I-don't-know-how-many thousands of plats on holy weapon upgrades/replacements, I don't see myself ever altering it, which makes me a little sad.
Re: Holy Weapon 05/12/2014 12:48 PM CDT
<<All paladins hate this>>

I don't see a problem with having to charge them. The problems I see are 1) the need to double-charge them if you continue to lose them after the charge, and 2) that if you change your holy weapon the previous one is destroyed. These two combined make it so that I don't want to use my best weapon as a holy weapon.

As per your suggestions, I don't like the idea of being pushed into using a weapon ability based solely on the "light aspects". If anything they should be based on the neutral aspects. I like the idea of a quest to go get the effects. Perhaps it could be really expanded so that when you go on a quest you choose to pray to the light, neutral, or dark aspect you get a slightly altered effect either in description or overall effect.

--Just a Squire
Re: Holy Weapon 05/12/2014 12:53 PM CDT

That is great consolation, thanks! I should consider that it will last longer at higher circles. I love using my holy weapon both for its weapon type and its holiness: TDP's are the only reason I train anything else (besides brawling which I also like). The recharge system just ticks me off every time I go to do it, though- 5 minutes of nothing and if I, say, get to reading forums to kill the time and miss the 'happy joy joy glyph your staff now' moment I have to wait an HOUR to go do it again. I have never heard of any game doing that to its players- 5 minutes of nothing and then go do it again in an hour if you get distracted. If there was a charging station on Ratha, too, that would mitigate things. I like hunting there but I don't because of the back-and-forth trips. I've started really backtraining other weapons but I'll be honest: it seems like all I do is grind lately when I just want to swing my staff at evil things. This has all seriously dampened my motivation to hunt. I train to get stronger for the Apostles and my friends now but most hunting trips usually end with a defeated sigh as I make yet another pilgrimage to the altar of Chadatru. Yes I could carry a second staff and yes there are other weapons but all of that diminishes the fun for me. Thanks for the pep talk though, Warbie. :)
Re: Holy Weapon 05/12/2014 01:03 PM CDT

Oh an eventual expansion into neutral and dark aspects would be great. I just didn't want to overreach.
Re: Holy Weapon 05/12/2014 01:10 PM CDT
>>That is great consolation, thanks! I should consider that it will last longer at higher circles.

It really does get a lot better, I tried to count strikes the other day and got bored after a few hundred. Another thing to keep in mind, charging gets a bit less odious as you get bigger and have the athletics to zip around the game. Unless you've got a rock solid reason to build a house on Aesry/Ratha you're at most a few minutes from a charging location.

I'm likely mistaken, but isn't there an icon as a quest prize out there?

Samsaren
Prev_page Previous 1