Contest Icons 10/05/2012 01:16 PM CDT
So, it's been years again since we were told it was handed over to somebody new. I realize 3.0 is looming, but is this at least high up on somebody's list?

Elemental Lord Opieus, Master Warrior Mage of Elanthia
"For a bunch of radical empiricists, the Philosophers' system relies on a whole lot of faith." ~Armifer
Re: Contest Icons 10/05/2012 07:37 PM CDT
Your one of the two people that won the contest(s) that gave an icon?

I'm disappointed, I thought they were getting this resolved, seems fairly simple, have GM steal Icon from Dunshade, appear infront of winner(s), hand it over to them, maybe even offer them a one time alteration of item, for such a long wait ( wink ).

Re: Contest Icons 10/05/2012 08:22 PM CDT
Or just give them the icon period, if any proof remains that they actually won anything at this point.

And that may be the sticky point, if it's been as long as I think, there's probably no information saying they won anything. Or even entered.

Adding nothing to the conversation since 1834.
Re: Contest Icons 10/05/2012 09:00 PM CDT
There are only two of the winners, and the sticky point to me, is just how long they've patiently waited.

Re: Contest Icons 10/05/2012 09:45 PM CDT
>And that may be the sticky point, if it's been as long as I think, there's probably no information saying they won anything. Or even entered.

I know last time it came up both I and the other winner had the e-mail from the PaladinEntries@yahoo.com e-mail address that was operated by GM-Maece. The issue might be that nobody has access to that yahoo account anymore.

Elemental Lord Opieus, Master Warrior Mage of Elanthia
"For a bunch of radical empiricists, the Philosophers' system relies on a whole lot of faith." ~Armifer