Holy weapon quest timer after failing... 03/28/2012 01:20 PM CDT

Anyone know how long? I was helping someone with the quest, they made it to the end but almost died and got kicked out in the death spirit area. Any ideas how long before they can try again? Thanks bunches.

~Katt

A gestalt draugen swipes a hooked leonine claw at Silus. The claw lands a solid hit that cuts deeply into his groin!
Re: Holy weapon quest timer after failing... 03/28/2012 02:51 PM CDT

Actually, forgive the double post but I want to add to that. I'm not sure if it's a timer issue or not. After almost dying, Avant told him to talk to Darius. He went down to Hib and Darius told him he'd already told him everything he needed to know. Lyle won't talk to him, and if he types 'glyph', it shows that he's still currently questing.

Is this a timer issue or does something need to be manually reset?

~Katt

A gestalt draugen swipes a hooked leonine claw at Silus. The claw lands a solid hit that cuts deeply into his groin!
Re: Holy weapon quest timer after failing... 03/28/2012 03:24 PM CDT
I don't know if it's the same for the holy weapon quest, but I know that if you failed previous glyph quests, you'd take a soul hit. You'd need to get back to pristine to try again.

"hypocrite, thy name is teveshszat, and i just hope i'm there to see you when you're broght down." - GERSTEINJ2
Re: Holy weapon quest timer after failing... 03/29/2012 04:44 AM CDT

If its the key that is missing after the failure i am sure you just need to speak to the chap that gave you the key in the first place again, I do not think you need to repeat any other step, but it was a while back when i had the issue.

R.

Words Words Words .. in the end thats all it is
Re: Holy weapon quest timer after failing... 03/29/2012 01:42 PM CDT
Another thing: I'm not sure if it was intentional but when I was doing my quest the key randomly fell to the ground while I was killing the fylgia and wouldn't let me pick it up. I went to the door and tried to unlock it and it said I was still in combat so I waited until I killed all the fylgia and tried to unlock the door and it let me even though the key wasn't in my hand. You might want to have the person check the door and see what it says if they are still on that part they might just have to keep killing.
Re: Holy weapon quest timer after failing... 03/29/2012 02:03 PM CDT

Unfortunately it's not just a lost key, although he can talk to the guy on 'kresh again and see what he says. He was actually removed from the quest area back to the paladin guild.

~Katt