Dunshade Holy Icon 03/11/2011 08:17 AM CST
I've added usage info on the new icons on Elanthipedia. I can't remember how many icons were around before these came about, but could someone look at the page and see if there are any differences? Right now I'm working on the assumption they work the same. Also, my experimenting seems to show that these icons are on a 45 minute timer, and are separate from the charging locations, though the drawback to the portability of the icons is that you don't get a soul boost as you do when praying to Chadatru in the charging spots.

DRPrime - Celeres Turrance
DRPrime - NecroUnknown
Re: Dunshade Holy Icon 03/11/2011 08:29 AM CST
You also get fewer charges than you would charging at a normal shrine. Seems to be about 25% less.
Re: Dunshade Holy Icon 03/11/2011 12:50 PM CST
Huh. I thought someone had tested it and it seemed to be the same. I'll have to drain my weapon and give that a shot.

DRPrime - NecroUnknown
Re: Dunshade Holy Icon 03/11/2011 12:57 PM CST
Its definitely less, when i first got my icon, i counted approximately 370 strikes with the icon and 490ish with the shrine.
Re: Dunshade Holy Icon 03/12/2011 04:08 AM CST
Ok, the max the new icons will recharge up to is somewhere in the "shining with holy power" range. I'm going to figure out if it's the top, bottom, or somewhere in the middle next. I think this is a fair trade for mobility.

I do wonder though if it's intended, or if it's a bug, that if you use the icon while you have a higher charge than "shining with holy power" it resets it down to that level, rather than leaving it at the higher charge.

DRPrime - NecroUnknown