Mer'Kresh recharge location? 03/05/2010 10:20 AM CST
Been wandering around Kresh for a bit now trying to find this fabled garden that doubles as a recharge site, but no location yet works correctly or has appropriate messaging when trying to "pray Chadatru."

This spot looks most obvious for it, but I wanted to make sure this is supposed to be the room for it:

[Paladins' Guild, Garden]
Quiet and beautiful, the garden is a reminder of the humble origins and true calling of the Paladin. From the simple ingredients of soil and sunlight spring brightly colored blossoms and brilliant green grass. In the center of the garden a trickling fountain lends a feeling of peace and tranquility. You also see a courtyard and a weeping bloodwood tree.
Obvious paths: none.
Re: Mer'Kresh recharge location? 03/05/2010 11:12 AM CST
"[Paladins' Guild, Garden]
Quiet and beautiful, the garden is a reminder of the humble origins and true calling of the Paladin. From the simple ingredients of soil and sunlight spring brightly colored blossoms and brilliant green grass. In the center of the garden a trickling fountain lends a feeling of peace and tranquility. You also see a courtyard and a weeping bloodwood tree."

no you need the one in the middle I think it is. Not in the Paladin area at all yes I know that is odd but that is where it is.

A s'sugi malchata attempts to evade, mis-stepping and blundering into the blow. The shield lands an awesome strike that explodes the chest in a shower of blood and splintered ribs.
A s'sugi malchata crumbles to the ground.
Re: Mer'Kresh recharge location? 03/05/2010 11:33 AM CST
[Carillon Park, Stone Lions]
Sheltered beneath a camphor tree, a proud basalt lion watches over his stone pride as they lounge in the flower-speckled clearing. One lioness rolls on her back, one sniffs at a clump of lilies, while yet another sculptured lioness licks her cub. Several stone cubs gather around a bronze paladin seated upon a basalt slab. At the north end of the clearing, a grass and bamboo gate closes the path from further exploration.
Obvious paths: south.
>pray chadatru
As you kneel down to pray, you feel your head is not cleared enough to pay proper respect to Chadatru.

Updated the elanthipedia article. this is on the west side of the central garden, over the footbridge in Mer'Kresh.