I'm almost ready to give up. Help? 07/10/2009 04:54 PM CDT
>pray chadatru
As you kneel down to pray, you feel your head is not cleared enough to pay proper respect to Chadatru.
>
You feel your righteous rage dissipate.
>
Your feet are still soaked.
>
Your tower shield returns to its normal condition.
>
Your half plate returns to its normal condition.
>
Your great helm returns to its normal condition.
>
Your gauntlets return to its normal condition.
>
Your plate greaves return to its normal condition.
>
You are still rather wet, but drying off nicely.
>
After clearing your thoughts, you pray deeply toward Chadatru. A warm, soothing sensation washes over your soul.
>get sword
You get a bastard sword from inside your armor pack.
>trace renew sword
You are not properly prepared to use this glyph.
>stow
You put your sword in your armor pack.
>get soul
You get a smoky soulstone from inside your armor pack.
>rub soul
You rub the soulstone...

It gleams brightly with a pristine luminescence!

>exhale soul
You breathe softly on the soulstone...

It brightens with an inner light, which lingers for a few moments before returning to its normal state.

I'm almost in disbelief that holy weapon is this difficult to keep charged and functional. What am I missing here?

~Silus
Smite first, ask questions later.
Re: I'm almost ready to give up. Help? 07/10/2009 06:17 PM CDT
apparently the gods have gotten word of your transgressions

the fall from grace is hard, isn't it, my padawan

-Mr. Glemm
Re: I'm almost ready to give up. Help? 07/12/2009 08:37 AM CDT
I had this occur early on near 50th with being pristine and STILL being unable to charge my holy weapon... the fact is... you're just not 'Pristine' enough... there is a wide range in pristine soul... you need to do more good deeds.

I was more successful if I ran to Crossing... tended a bleeder... protected someone... tithed... then ran back to Shard and prayed.

yeah... it stinks... but Holy Weapon is not the only thing that relies on high pristine levels... some titles only show up with enough soul state.

after you grow a few more circles and get some more charisma then you will find Renew easier to trace.

Oh, and you only have a very short time after you finish praying to Chadatru to trace the renew glyph... another bad and uneeded hinderance to Holy weapon.