a small polite letter 05/28/2013 04:39 AM CDT
Hello friends,

I noticed a familiar elven nomad during some of my travels, visiting each of the paladin’s guilds or the Justicar’s office about the different provinces. He had a small stack of paper with him and a bit of a purpose. I thought I would just let you know as, I’m not quite sure what he had it mind or... where he might have left them.

~ Mistanna

(OOC: Just passing along the word as a favor! Please feel free to share if you find them.)
Re: a small polite letter 05/28/2013 10:28 AM CDT
Thanks for the post. Are you being intentionally vague for RP purposes? If so, cool. If not, what are you talking about?

Madigan

You sense the Clarity spell upon you, which will last for about seven thousand eight hundred thirty-six roisaen.
You sense the Anti-Stun spell upon you, which will last for about seven thousand eight hundred thirty-five roisaen.
Re: a small polite letter 05/28/2013 11:41 AM CDT
>>Thanks for the post. Are you being intentionally vague for RP purposes? If so, cool. If not, what are you talking about?<<

Look on the desk you should see a note. At least there is one in Shard on the adjudicator's desk.

The bucket burbles suddenly as its contents begin to dissolve....

Suddenly it spits out some niniam field plate onto the floor.
Re: a small polite letter 05/28/2013 04:10 PM CDT
Yes, the obscurity was intentional.
Re: a small polite letter 05/28/2013 08:58 PM CDT
Cool. Thanks for the tip Elfverhan.

Madigan

You sense the Clarity spell upon you, which will last for about seven thousand eight hundred thirty-six roisaen.
You sense the Anti-Stun spell upon you, which will last for about seven thousand eight hundred thirty-five roisaen.
Re: a small polite letter 05/29/2013 12:25 PM CDT
Rats, either I missed it, or Darius got left in the cold.
If someone could forward the contents to my play.net addy I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,

Samsaren
Re: a small polite letter 05/31/2013 02:17 PM CDT
[Paladins' Guild, Guild Leader's Office]
Despite the dark, foreboding atmosphere in this office, it is strangely comforting. A large cave bear hide lies on the floor in front of a small fireplace. Off to the side, a comfortable looking chair is placed adjacent to a bookcase and a small table. A large desk sits directly opposite the fireplace and fills out the room's meager, but functional, furnishings.
You also see a simple brass stand with a guild register on it and the Paladin Guildleader Verika.
Obvious exits: out.

On the large desk you see a ship in a bottle, the Paladins' Guild seal, a leather-bound tome, a pile of papers and a sheet of amber paper.

Ship in a bottle: Half-finished, the project has a light covering of dust that would indicate it hasn't been worked on in quite some time.

The old tome is titled: "Naval Tactics and Stratagem Throughout History." Several bits of paper and string poke from the top and sides of the book marking dozens of places of importance.
<<Someone did not believe Paladins could be sailors.. here is the proof otherwise!

The amber paper reads: Most Honorable Paladin Guild Leader Verika, I am writing this short missive to express my gratitude for all that you do. In my travels, I have met many Paladin Knights. While I know that they reside in all of the provinces, I have learned that most seek your guidance when they first join your noble guild. For this, I'd like to thank you. Thank you for inspiring the young and teaching them the ways of The Code. Thank you for you for selflessly giving your time, knowledge, and patience. May the gods bless you and forever light your paths. - Sincerely, Sebrahn Cavish, Nomad of Ilithi & Admirer of Paladins P.S. Please exile Walcar. He shames your shiny guild of righteousness.

~~~
True heroism is remarkably sober, very undramatic. It is not the urge to surpass all others at whatever cost, but the urge to serve others at whatever cost.