Congratulations 04/06/2008 11:34 AM CDT
A little bird told me that Matalynd recently reached her 100th circle!

So, please join me in congratulating your guildmate and peer, Matalynd on achieving one of her goals
Congratulations on your diligence and a job well done!

BM Ikria

Please feel free to contact me (Mod-Ikria@play.net), Senior Board Monitor Annwyl (DR-Annwyl@play.net), or GM Cecco (DR-Cecco@play.net).

"Either write things worth reading,
Or do things worth the writing."
--Benjamin Franklin
Re: Congratulations 04/06/2008 01:24 PM CDT
Congrats Matalynd!

Felicini
Re: Congratulations 04/06/2008 01:50 PM CDT
Woo-hoo Matalynd!

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: Congratulations 04/06/2008 03:34 PM CDT
Way to go Matalynd! I still remember your mentoring when I was but a wee little palidan. Thanks for the time back then!

Sebestyen
Re: Congratulations - Response 04/06/2008 07:14 PM CDT
Thank you!
It really was a thrill to see that '100' finally appear.

I have lots of great memories, especially of some of you young folks that I have been priviledged to help along the way as a Mentor. It's making me feel a bit aged to see how advanced some of you are getting, but it's also very gratifying.

And if you see Leucius around, go ahead and pick on him for being a little 'up there in age'. He was MY mentor, way back when! I never could have stuck with it without his help. (But he IS getting older!)

So ... the rest of you, keep working! It is do-able!
And for me ... time to make NEW memories!

- Matalynd
Re: Congratulations - Response 04/06/2008 07:54 PM CDT
Matalynd: I can not express how awesome I feel for you and congrats on your accomplishment. First female paladin to make it?

Madigan

True heroism is remarkably sober, very undramatic. It is not the urge to surpass all others at whatever cost, but the urge to serve others at whatever cost.

Arthur Ashe
Re: Congratulations - Response 04/07/2008 01:06 AM CDT
Aye Lady Matalynd tis good to see you reach your goal.
Re: Congratulations - Response 04/07/2008 11:43 AM CDT
Woohoo! Congratulations!!!

~Maece

"You thought it was me gnawing on the passengers? Nah, I'm a vegetarian."

Flight of the Living Dead, 2007
Re: Congratulations 04/07/2008 07:01 PM CDT
>>So, please join me in congratulating your guildmate and peer, Matalynd on achieving one of her goals

I'll join in on that congratulations. Its especially noteworthy that Matalynd achieved this while maintaining a FULL schedule of helping as a Mentor and participating in many other things that can compete with training time, including RL stuff.

Congrats Mattie!!

Redarch
Dwarf with an Axe.. Watch your toes!
Re: Congratulations 04/08/2008 09:57 AM CDT
Great job! I can't imagine what it's like to see the triple digits for the first time. I'll hopefully be there in due time. but you're a true example... Great job!

-Dakkurn
Re: Congratulations 04/09/2008 09:47 AM CDT
>>I can't imagine what it's like to see the triple digits for the first time.

Sadly I felt uneventful in mine. Though training 10 times just to hear some of the comments was fun in and of itself :)

Would have liked to have seen banners, knighthood, more of a speech from the GL's, and perhaps a new ability ::hums::

Ells
Re: Congratulations 04/09/2008 01:25 PM CDT
>>perhaps a new ability ::hums::

Now you're asking for a lot ! :p

And of course congrats Matalynd! Not sure if we have ever crossed paths but I'm sure we must've sometime. Hopefully I'll be joining your ranks by years end.

Player of Strategist Adakin of Prime
Killr of TF
Kastr of TF
"The Key To Immortality Is Living A Life Worth Remembering."

"Killing Time Murders Opportunities."
Re: Congratulations - Response 05/11/2008 03:02 PM CDT
>>First female paladin to make it?

Madigan <<

Ya know - I don't know. I doubt I'm the first female paladin to 100th, but I am curious, now that you ask. (And since I'm Elothean, I wonder if there are other 100th Elothean paladins?)

- Matalynd