Inspired 04/23/2004 08:11 PM CDT
Well since Lennon did such a good job of making me feel like there is a method to all the madness I wanted to shout a few words out to Paladins whom have inspired me.

Drongol...You out of everyone have to be my first and favorite RP inspiration. Never has someone stuck to their guns in the face of adversity, whom has spoke loudly out to fight for what he believes in, and without knowing it is a great role model to a great many. Thank you.

Lennon...Thank you for the great posts you have made in contribution to the guild. I know there have been times that you too sometimes felt like you had the world against you and that you were not "favored" among some of the gods but I have to say that I count you as one of the most intelligent and helpful Paladins out there. There are few I'd actually follow into battle blindly and you are definately one of them. Thank you.

Glemm...One of the best overall role models out there. Helpfull all the time, considerate all the time, and open minded which is one of the greatest strengths there is. Even though you may not walk the same path, you've always made it a point to understand all sides of a situation or lifestyle. Thank you.

Haminar...Gods I miss you. Always the arbitrator and always helpful.

Maliktoo... A leader if there ever was one. Always the advocate, speaking up about your beliefs or things that might better the guild, etc. You have defineately been the shining beacon of light in this guild.

Daython... Definately a person not afraid to speak his mind and definately not the fanboi of the guild in a way that was in my mind very beneficial. Just as I look at it, sometimes its necessary to point out the ugly things in the hopes of making them better and I can't think of too many people aside from Daython here and some aforementioned that did that. A great leader, a great advocate. Thank you.

While there are a ton of great Paladins out there I just had to say a few words about some of the Paladins that have inspired me during my time here that I will never forget.

Lord Krymson Dyne Ebonrune
Dark Paladin of Urrem'tier
Re: Inspired 04/23/2004 08:22 PM CDT
OMG forgive me!

I forgot a few, and finally the best Paladin I've ever had the honor to know.

Blasword...Man you have come such a long way! Always working to find out more about the world, constantly working the story lines, always helpful to others. I think your going to truly be the quintessential Paladin.

Redarch... You are the definition of a Paladin. Not much more needs be said.

Aspaisa... Passion! Though we may not always agree, you are probably one of the most passionate about the guild and the Paladin you portray. Thank you.

And last but not least....

Madigan! Mad man, I don't know what this guild would have done without you. Theres not enough words to describe your efforts. Thank you so much.

Lord Krymson Dyne Ebonrune
Dark Paladin of Urrem'tier
Re: Inspired 04/24/2004 01:22 AM CDT
Hey, thanks Krymson.

It's good to have you back, bro. Stick to your guns. ;)
Re: Inspired 04/24/2004 03:50 AM CDT
Speaking of Paladins that have inspired one.

Does anyone know what happened to Violet?

Shandarilli,
Paladin of Urrem'tier
Re: Inspired 04/24/2004 08:36 AM CDT
>>Does anyone know what happened to Violet?

I am not sure- but her name is on the Scroll of Remembrance at the Wren's Nest.

Ryeka

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: Inspired 04/24/2004 02:51 PM CDT
<<Does anyone know what happened to Violet?

she quit and went to DaOC and a few other places by this point. She was one of my favorite paladins as well. Also the one who got SF min prep lowered from 33, the original min prep for the spell.

Clynlyn

Check out Genie2 A Great New FE
http://www.clanshroud.org/genie
Re: Inspired 04/25/2004 05:00 PM CDT
thank you Krymson. I'd like to say that you were one of my inspirations for shaping my character. Anyone who has been around a long time should know by now that I went from havin Blasword be goofy and not really RPish to being RP heavy, I suppose it came with me just growin up, but anyway, Krymson was a big inspiration. Not just with RP but also with how i developed my guild theories etc.

Vidumavi exclaims, "Wait!"
Vidumavi points at you.
Vidumavi exclaims, "Your that Blasword guy!"
>nod vid
You nod to Vidumavi.
Vidumavi exclaims, "You are the bomb!"
Re: Inspired 04/25/2004 05:40 PM CDT
Thanks Ryeka and Clynlyn,
Was always wondering what happened to her. She was the first real paladin I had ran into so long ago shortly after I had join the guild, plus being the only elder female paladin that I knew of. She had even stopped her hunting to show me how to get to Haven when I got lost on my first time trying to get there back when we were still on AOL.

Shandarilli,
Paladin of Urrem'tier
Re: Inspired 04/25/2004 05:42 PM CDT
<<I went from havin Blasword be goofy and not really RPish to being RP heavy>>

Notice the "goofy" thing has not changed.

And yes thank you Krymson for the kind words.

--Just a "clueless" Squire
Re: Inspired 05/07/2004 04:52 AM CDT
Cripes, you went and used a word I didn't know. Then to top it off it sounded French. grins....

Thanks for the kind words. Chuckles, yes I still recall the good bruhahaha we had over the nature of the immortals. It brings a smile to my face.

Daython
Re: Inspired 01/21/2005 11:01 AM CST
Krymson, you are the bomb! Sorry Blasword.

Player of Aspasia Darkbrook

"Indar'we Moracul"