Prev_page Previous 1 2 Next Next_page
Re: Another Survey 05/19/2003 03:15 AM CDT
My own list...no order really...

1. Coine - first one that always comes to mind when I think paladin. Always admired her.

2. Lennon - Superstar of the guild. The name most know, other than Daython.

3. Portense - I remember training hard, so I could hunt with him someday and i never got that chance. i always regretted that.

4. Sejanes - Hes saved ma arse a few times. My brother in arms.

5. Redarch - nother one of those superstars of the guild. When you see him march by your kinda in awe.

6. Candidus - One of them Theren pallys. Another "name" most of the youngins know about. Good paladin.

7. Phanton - Jeez i remember helpin him when he was about 15 circles. Shew..why are all these guys (yes matalynd is included cuz I helped her too) passing me??

8. Daython - Next to Lennon, the "name" pally most talk about.

9. Neci - Cuz he introduced me to coine cackles

10. Gloryarm - he gave me my first set of massive plate. Waaaay back when I lived in shard. I never forgot that and I passed that plate on to another youngin.

11. Amberre - I miss her like a crazy. She was my buddy and always had a hug for a silly kitty pally.

12. Humm - I havent seen him mentioned yet. One of the few Biguns that will actually talk to me.

Honorable mention: Clynlyn - cuz he punches me when he sees me. I feel special or somethin.

Norwrath
Re: Another Survey 05/19/2003 04:21 PM CDT
<<Honorable mention: Clynlyn - cuz he punches me when he sees me. I feel special or somethin.

I punch kick and bite all the brothers and sisters. Its fun its what I do for kicks(so i had to substitute the "unusuable" word for this one) and giggles

Clynlyn

http://www.annotatedboredom.com/houseofownzing

-The long road of life is travelled slowly, with each step placed in front of the last.
Re: Another Survey 05/19/2003 05:02 PM CDT
1. Khayree -for... everything.
2. Teil -for always doing what is right
3. Mr. Madigan -ditto
4. Daython -for taking the time to do everything he does with DR... god knows it ain't easy for him
5. Redarch -for being open-minded, always looking for the best solution
6. Shivus -for his love for this guild
7. Blasword -for his dedication to this guild, even if it doesn't go the way he wants it ;)
8. Silus - I miss you, bastard. :(
9. Rock -for being everything I think a paladin can strive to be
10. Bistro- for being 100% pro-paladin... even if I disagree with 99% of his beliefs.

yep.
Re: Another Survey 05/21/2003 12:05 AM CDT
Thanks for all your responses everyone. You're insights and information will be very usefull. If I hadn't mentioned yet this information is going to be used on a web-page, being set up by myself, and a couple others. There has been alot of fly-by-night paladin sites that didn't really delve into the interesting details and dynamics of the guild. We're hoping to change that with a site offering more than just listings and level requirements. My particular project is too accumlate records and lore for the site. One of the things I'll be creating will be a Hall of the Reknown, which will include most, if not all, of the above mentioned names, along with a brief description. Also thinking about whipping up a memorial crypt for those who have fallen or walked, not sure how that'll turn out though.

Thanks again for your time and contributing posts,
Brittany (...the player of Aspasia Darkbrook)

"If ever the Darkness should conquer the Light, the last gleam shall come from the uplifted blade of one of a righteous Paladin."

Sir Cleworth, paladin initiation speech.

"The truth will set you free...but first it pisses you off."

Anonymous
Re: Another Survey 05/21/2003 01:16 AM CDT
<If I hadn't mentioned yet this information is going to be used on a web-page, being set up by myself, and a couple others.>

She used us! Get her! heh, but seriously, thanks for putting forward the question and i'm sure the web site will be a great success.

That's my 82 Cents and I don't care if you don't want a damn Nickel

~Bombmaster Blasword
Re: Another Survey 05/21/2003 03:32 PM CDT
<<There has been alot of fly-by-night paladin sites that didn't really delve into the interesting details and dynamics of the guild. We're hoping to change that with a site offering more than just listings and level requirements.>>

Hey, hey, hey! I resemble those remarks. ;-P

http://chestham.tripod.com <--- (The shameless plug)

Chestham

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
George Orwell
Re: Another Survey 05/22/2003 05:15 PM CDT
I'm rather interested in seeing this site when it comes up.

-Don't hate the player, hate the game.
Re: Another Survey 05/28/2003 12:44 AM CDT
<<9. Neci - Cuz he introduced me to coine cackles

He never did apologize to you for that either... :ducks Coine:

Venshen

DR DE RLH
ZAA ZAD1 ZBM2 AR (http://www.txarmymars.org/zsig01.htm)
Prev_page Previous 1 2 Next Next_page