Thanks 07/09/2002 05:21 PM CDT
Not going to list the names, cause I'll forget to name someone. But wanted to thank everyone for alot of fun. Hegemonic is leaving the game around 9/15 and won't be seen for a couple of RL years. He's leaving on a quest to find the cradle of Dwarven Civilization. A quest he's been tasked in dreams he has had and feel are of a divine nature. I'll still be playing, and I'll still be around in game somewhere as a new character, but Hege is going by the wayside for a good long while. So not really a goodbye, just a heads up you won't see my character around anymore. Since I won't be playing a paladin again, just want everyone to know how much I appreciate the good vibes we have in this guild. Can't tell you all how much I love all you egotistical bastards! DR is an experience worth enjoying not because of the systems but because of who you share the experiences with.

Geof
Re: Thanks 07/09/2002 05:29 PM CDT
I love you.

Don't leave us.

Please.
Re: Thanks 07/09/2002 05:29 PM CDT
Seriously.
Re: Thanks 07/09/2002 05:51 PM CDT
Bahh don't leave me, you cute little foot rest!!!

Sorry to hear Hege is retiring. He will be sorely missed bro...

--Just a Squire
Re: Thanks 07/09/2002 06:02 PM CDT
Later Hedge.
Re: Thanks 07/09/2002 07:05 PM CDT
Best of luck.

I sure hope your new guild isn't those degenerates from the sewers!

<g>

Gloryarm - who still hasn't done the Holy Weapon quest and its all Hege's fault! (j/k!)
Re: Thanks 07/09/2002 07:41 PM CDT
<salutes>

Humm Breaux
Re: Thanks 07/09/2002 08:27 PM CDT
:;shakes Pureblade:: nae a fern!

Good luck with your quest, Hegemonic- and see you when you return from it.

Ryeka and the brood
Re: Thanks 07/09/2002 09:25 PM CDT
salutations to a respected friend and someone who will always hold the loyalty of the Stone clan kindred.

Cleric Kadoshgonif

<p.s. if you do seek the dark side of the alleys, the "family" will be there to help if you wish>
Re: Thanks 07/09/2002 11:54 PM CDT
Tis again a sad day ....for yet another fine paladin leaves our ranks. I dont think ya should go either bro.....but do what ya must.

March Hege....

Gadorr

p.s. the list of paladins leaving is catching the list of ones still here. ::sighs::
Re: Thanks 07/10/2002 01:15 AM CDT
Wish you the best on your journey and may our paths once again meet. Till then guild brother.

::Salutes::

Sss'Kra Mur Bissstro - DragonKNIGHT
Re: Thanks 07/10/2002 08:11 AM CDT
peace hege,

i hope its that new profession thing you were talking about with all the hot chicks.

see ya in the funny pages bud.

Clyn

PS oh ya Gadorr, they couldnt through me out of the guild.
Re: Thanks 07/12/2002 07:43 PM CDT
*Salute Hegemonic*

While it was never my privilage to meet you more than in passing, I have heard much of you. Good luck in your quest, though we of the guild shall miss you.

Squire Rialan
Re: Thanks 07/15/2002 10:09 AM CDT
See you when you get back. Good luck!

Madigan
Re: Thanks 07/27/2002 10:49 AM CDT
Take care.
Thanks Humm! 08/01/2002 02:14 PM CDT
Humm,

Just wanted to thank you for dragging my corpse out of the wilderness and to the cleric guild. I greatly appreciate your help.

Bows humbly,

Malamor Vlette
Re: Thanks Humm! 08/01/2002 03:59 PM CDT
Please, think nothing of it. Like I said before, you're worth it. In any case, you're welcome.

Humm Breaux
Thanks Again 08/22/2002 12:54 PM CDT
Blasword,
Thanks for the support with coin. I believe that Novice Mirylia will make a fine addition to the guild now she is fully outfitted and well on her way. As I promised, my coin is for your coffers until the debt is repaid. My word is my bond.

Ranzeer Astermoor
Re: Thanks Again 08/22/2002 12:56 PM CDT
Blasword, also, thank you for your donation totha orphanage.

You are a gentleman and a scholar.
Thanks for the support 11/03/2003 07:45 AM CST
A special thanks to the Crossing Paladins for coming to my aid last night while Jeniper and I were hunting. Tuathan, Ecoles, Nikkira and some other names I have not yet come across. Your actions reinforce that for all disagreements, we are truly one guild.

Ecoles.. I am shamed by the harsh words I had for you earlier in the day, my sword stands by your side.

Monacus Shattonjaeger
Sword hand raised with the greatest reluctance but truest blade, may the 13 have mercy on the noble Paladin!
Thanks 08/11/2004 02:45 AM CDT
My new D-Link wireless card is complete rubbish and has been randomnly dropping my connection for the past few days. I never realised that when this happens I remain logged in doing nothing for awhile. Needless to say I must have remained in game when it quit last and died on Sierglade cliffs. When I woke up I was at the favor area and my weapon and shield were in my hands. I assume a Paladin must have bonded them to me so I wanted to thank whoever did that. It is very much appreciated.

Lylatoth
My Thanks 09/03/2004 12:36 AM CDT
I'd like to again thank both Michael and Eorhik for protecting my grave and myself today. The assistance is greatly appreciated, especially with such a limited explanation as to why I was dead. Thank you both.

Kryeus Kyshi'cio, player of.

--
Taenoralhe asks, "Anything you want to ask or say before I release you on the helpless and unsuspecting player population once again?"
Re: My Thanks 09/04/2004 01:31 AM CDT
Oooh nice deal, I'm hearing all sorts of good things on Eorhik today.

Leucius

Never argue with an idiot, they bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Re: My Thanks 09/04/2004 07:39 PM CDT
Lies! no one saw me do it! you cant prove it!

Holy Guardian Michael Tristramm of the Rathan Fencible Regiment

Need forged plate armor?
http://webpages.charter.net/lauren859/armor
Thanks for helping! 12/16/2007 08:28 PM CST
Just wanted to say thank you to both Rainkisses and Krydar, I've seen both of them helping out a new, young Paladin in the Crossings guild. Good to see us working together as a guild!

-Guardian Lord Alaxndr
"A knight is sworn to valor. His heart knows only virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His words speak only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked."