Thank you 06/18/2002 05:21 PM CDT

Clynlyn just arrived.

>

Clynlyn just went north.

>
Althlus grabs your body and drags it west with him.

[The Crossing, Magen Road]
The whitewashed building before you is stark and functional. A sign mounted on it is hand painted and carved with cunning skill. White-robed figures stream in and out of a double door, and all manner of injured and infirm people hobble through the wide arch on the other end of the structure, leaving thin trails of blood on the spotless pavement in front of Martyr Saedelthorp's Healing Hospital. You also see a town guard, a patched rawhide workcoat, and a large wooden barrel.
Also here: Althlus.
Obvious paths: east, south, west.
>

Clynlyn just arrived.

>

Clynlyn traces the glyph of warding over your dead body! A soft red
glow settles over you.

Althlus grabs your body and drags it south with him.

Thank you

V.
Re: Thank you 06/18/2002 06:12 PM CDT
THATS A COMPLETE FABRICATION. I never did anything nice. I am the mean super price raiser. I am sticking to that story too.

Clyn
Re: Thank you 06/18/2002 06:46 PM CDT
Rodger that... it didn't happen I lied...

V.
Re: Thank you 06/18/2002 08:44 PM CDT
snickering at Clynlyn ....who secretly loves a pat on the back and is really a teddy bear in grizzly clothing.

Charah
Re: Thank you 06/19/2002 09:01 AM CDT
>>>THATS A COMPLETE FABRICATION. I never did anything nice. I am the mean super price raiser. I am sticking to that story too.

Clyn

I would agree with that <heh>

Laythor (who has bought three sets of plate from El Primo Forger Price Buster-o)

best armor ever!
Thank you Maece 02/16/2005 12:12 AM CST
Thank you Maece for yesterday we are very Grateful. What you did meant allot to me And Angelline and really made our wedding special. Oh And Lennon was heartbroken that his date left so early, that he was moved to drinking and gambling. Poor Lennon. Thank you Thank you Thank you! =)

Rekon
Re: Thank you Maece 02/16/2005 09:10 AM CST
Yeah, I've become pretty fond of Maece. Pretty good Guru, very nice person, very attentive to guild issues..

Player of Aspasia Darkbrook, Paladin of Ilithi
Re: Thank you Maece 02/16/2005 07:15 PM CST
It was a lovely wedding :-)

~Maece

"I have an idea. We draw straws and the loser runs across the lot with a ham sandwich." ~Dawn of the Dead~
Re: Thank you Maece 02/09/2006 04:14 PM CST
Maece is great!
Re: Thank you Maece 02/18/2006 08:40 AM CST
Yes Maece rocks

Cavalier Calemnon, Knight of Therengia
Re: Thank you Maece 02/22/2006 11:05 PM CST
Maece throws rocks at people
small children mostly, i've seen it

Thank you GM's for a great year. 10/10/2006 11:17 PM CDT
The fact that we just ended a Fiscal Year (FY) at work and that we are only a few months away from ending a calendar year got me to thinking about all the things the GM's have added for us in the Paladins Guild over this past year.

I also remember a couple of drought years for us Paladins a while back.

So I wanted to stop and say THANK YOU to the P-Team, and all the other GM's not specifically aligned with the Paladins that jumped in to help us get these new things any way (Ssra, Armifer, et al).

I know we constantly keep asking "What have you done for me LATELY" within minutes after a release and I've been guilty of the same.

However I did want to acknowledge that you folks have been great to us this year and I, for one, appreciate it.

Its hard to convey proper "tone" in text and I certainly don't want to come across as buttering up the GM's. But I really do appreciate what you've done.

Thanks, and I have every confidence we will have as good a year in 07 as we did this year.

Redarch
Dwarf with an Axe.. Watch your toes!
Re: Thank you GM's for a great year. 10/11/2006 06:53 AM CDT
>I certainly don't want to come across as buttering up the GM's.

Red, you're such a butterer. ::ducks::
Re: Thank you GM's for a great year. 10/11/2006 09:41 AM CDT
Danks! And would you believe we have more up our sleeve? We're taking a mental break :-)

~Maece

The great state of Vermont will not apologize for its cheese!"

~Thank You for Smoking~
Re: Thank you GM's for a great year. 10/11/2006 02:54 PM CDT
<<We're taking a mental break :-)>>

<sigh>

Too easy... but still had to post...

Me 'n him who is holding me back
Re: Thank you GM's for a great year. 10/11/2006 05:53 PM CDT
>>Red, you're such a butterer. ::ducks::

Now if only we had a BIG bowl of freshly popped popcorn :)

>>Danks! And would you believe we have more up our sleeve? We're taking a mental break :-)

Ohh, I have every confidence the P-Team has even more great things for us. Just wanted to be sure ya knew that some of us remember and appreciate all the neat things you've done for us this year.

After the "all-hands" push to get P5 out, a mental and physical break to recover is quite understandable.

Redarch
Dwarf with an Axe.. Watch your toes!