Mix for LP Helm 03/10/2010 04:45 PM CST
Does anyone have a mix they do not mind sharing for a LP Helm? I don't mind weight if it increases the strength, thank you.

Felicini
Re: Mix for LP Helm 03/10/2010 07:46 PM CST
You have to mix it exactly as the instructions tell you to achieve the proper compression. If you don't mix in the right order, or you try to skip steps, it isn't going to work.

I like my HC full chain shirt, but it is heavy. I prefer using a shirt because it allows for more even armor training.

The full chain shirt is heavy chain.

The shirt looks like it offers protection for the following areas:

right arm
left arm
chest
abdomen
back

You feel certain that a full chain shirt appears to impose moderate maneuvering hindrance and moderate stealth hindrance, offering:
good protection and high damage absorption for puncture attacks.
good protection and high damage absorption for slice attacks.
good protection and high damage absorption for impact attacks.
moderate protection and good damage absorption for fire attacks.
moderate protection and good damage absorption for cold attacks.
poor protection and good damage absorption for electrical attacks.

If you were only wearing a full chain shirt your maneuvering would be lightly hindered and your stealth would be lightly hindered.
But considering all the armor and shields you are wearing or carrying, you are currently fairly hindered and your stealth is fairly hindered.

You are certain that the full chain shirt is fairly sturdy, and is in pristine condition.

The full chain shirt is made with metal.
The full chain shirt is moderately flexible.
You are certain that the full chain shirt weighs exactly 416 stones.
You are certain that the full chain shirt is worth exactly 1400 lirums.
Re: Mix for LP Helm 03/11/2010 04:14 AM CST
<<I prefer using a shirt because it allows for more even armor training.

Bah... whats a few ranks here and there?

I swap full leathers, each type hauberk, and field plate with LP head/hands full time. It's an easy script, and so far would appear sustainable.

Leather Armor: 263 11%
Light Chain: 258 59%
Heavy Chain: 258 12%
Light Plate: 271 30%
Heavy Plate: 264 44%

< You fire an ironwood quadrello at a baby forest gryphon. A baby forest gryphon fails to dodge. The quadrello lands a devastating hit that mashes the gryphon's right eye to pulp with a direct smash to the face, knocking it completely senseless.