Analyze 10/05/2009 05:31 AM CDT
Hi there,

What all goes into analyzing? As I understand it's a mix of appraisal and time in the forge...but does anyone know exactly (or thereabout) how much of each?

Re: Analyze 10/05/2009 06:13 AM CDT
It has nothing to do with appraisal.

- Simon

A Locksmith Union Crier strides into the area, clears his throat and announces loudly, "Hear ye, hear ye! Winning groups of Riddle Run are as follows: First place, Grungy's team with 110 roisaen
Re: Analyze 10/05/2009 08:16 AM CDT
It's mostly completed (fit/hilt) items. You get some bits for pounding too, but it's minimal. And like Simon said, no skills are directly involved. You have different analyze pools for each item class. So if you make a dagger you get mostly LE analyze bits. Pound enough daggers and you can analyze a long sword, you just won't be very good at it. I forget now if armor analyze bits bleed over into weapon analyze bits...

~Hunter Hanryu
http://drplat.com/CombatEquipmentCompendium.xls
Tolle says, "Yup yup, 'bout time. What the heck took you so long?"
Re: Analyze 10/05/2009 09:23 AM CDT
Analyze is based off two counters. A bit counter (pound, fit, grind) as well as a completion counter. More weight is given to completion counter. If you pound out more ME weapons that one will raise (RT) faster than the others but as you complete overall it will help raise (RT) for all weapons.