Hi + Discussion 07/08/2021 01:05 PM CDT
Hi, all. Back from a multi-year break, and hope you all are well. It's been great to see a number of familiar names whom I've missed IG.

On a separate note, can anyone say if there's any plan to make paladins more effective at range or with debilitation? I can sort of see the thematic relevance for being weak at range, but it creates some pretty significant imbalances given existing engagement/retreat mechanics. Prior to Magic3.0, I think this was dealt with by giving Righteous Wrath a half potency ranged buffing component but the half-buff was scrapped in 3.0. Possible metaspell for RW?

I think the CRC spell taunt mechanic was supposed to be the answer to the ranged issue, but it's underwhelming and very limited. There is no way to see when the taunt mechanic is available, and it's on some timer or something that's triggered even when the spell does nothing (e.g. if you accidentally use it prior to melee range in PvE or something instant-retreats before you taunt, it's unavailable for some unclear amount of time you can't verify without again wasting your taunt).

Apologies in advance if I'm wrong about any of this. Still getting re-acclimated with the game.
Re: Hi + Discussion 07/09/2021 06:38 AM CDT
Welcome back!

Ryeka and company

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: Hi + Discussion 07/10/2021 06:27 PM CDT
Thanks, Ryeka!