Black leather duffel bag fastened with a silver-framed soulstone clasp 08/15/2019 10:11 AM CDT
Any chance we can get this changed so that it can be exhaled on to check soul pool level without having to remove it?

Or at the very least maybe put some signs in the shop denoting anything that can't be used like that? The 'pay and find out' thing is kinda lame.
Re: Black leather duffel bag fastened with a silver-framed soulstone clasp 08/15/2019 12:07 PM CDT
I haven't found anything that you can exhale on without holding it.
Re: Black leather duffel bag fastened with a silver-framed soulstone clasp 08/15/2019 02:41 PM CDT

Can't you just rub it to get your soulstate?
Re: Black leather duffel bag fastened with a silver-framed soulstone clasp 08/15/2019 02:52 PM CDT
<<I haven't found anything that you can exhale on without holding it.

> tap crys
You tap a sanowret crystal that you are wearing.
>
Pulsed: Locksmithing

> exhale crys

You exhale softly on your sanowret crystal, and scintillating sparks of light dance across its surface.
You hear in your mind a quiet recollection of wisdom. Though you think that you could get more knowledge if you were to GAZE into the crystal, you come away from the experience with a further understanding of Arcana as the scintillating lights fade again.
>
Learned: Arcana
Re: Black leather duffel bag fastened with a silver-framed soulstone clasp 08/15/2019 09:07 PM CDT
The duffel bag cannot be exhaled on while worn:

> tap duffel bag
You tap a black leather duffel bag fastened with a silver-framed soulstone clasp that you are wearing.

> rub duffel bag
You rub the bag...
It gleams brightly with a pristine luminescence!
You feel a strange sense of forgetfulness which quickly passes.

> exhale duffel bag
But you aren't holding that!

> remove duffel bag
You sling a black leather duffel bag fastened with a silver-framed soulstone clasp off from over your shoulder.

> exhale duffel bag
You breathe softly on the bag...
It brightens with a powerful inner light that, somehow, manages to not cast shadows. (10/10)
Re: Black leather duffel bag fastened with a silver-framed soulstone clasp 08/15/2019 09:14 PM CDT
Lcamp2, sorry, I misread what you wrote because the crystal exhale worked fine.

I dunno, I've got a different soulstone (and armband that's an incidental from the Corn Maze) that works fine when exhaled on while worn.