Paladin development 10/12/2018 01:11 PM CDT

Hi - Armifer (or anyone) are there any updates on plans for the Paladin guild, or related timelines? There was a bunch of motion earlier this year but momentum seems to have died down. Is there any way the players can help here - ideas, testing, something else?
Re: Paladin development 10/12/2018 02:20 PM CDT
>>Hi - Armifer (or anyone) are there any updates on plans for the Paladin guild, or related timelines? There was a bunch of motion earlier this year but momentum seems to have died down. Is there any way the players can help here - ideas, testing, something else?

You're correct that momentum has stalled out, partially due to dev requirements changing (I thought I'd have a full year of mostly free-time to guild dev, this turned out to not be the case), and partially my own real life getting in the way. Right now I still have LEAD updates on the docket hopefully before the end of the year and possibly some spell stuff as well. Glyphs and larger projects will have to wait for next year.

-Armifer
"Perinthia's astronomers are faced with a difficult choice. Either they must admit that all their calculations were wrong ... or else they must reveal that the order of the gods is reflected exactly in the city of monsters." - Italo Calvino