Emerald Knight original sword question 06/27/2018 10:09 PM CDT
I was among the first group of Emerald Knights to be mustered in after completing the Corik's Wall Quest. I do not have the brass badge etched with a laurel and lion's claw crest that was issued later on. Instead, I have the original sword that was awarded to the first Emerald Knights, which has the LOOK: Etched into the base of the simple blade is a laurel encircling a lion's claw. Its a low puncture/severe slice/somewhat heavy impact 2HE that weighs 60 stones. I cannot see the muster date like you can see when you look at the badge. I was told that if I take it back over the wall, it would turn into the badge, and I am wondering is this true? I do not want to lose the sword since it is a very important keepsake. I also would like to know when my original muster date was, but not at the cost of losing the original sword. Is there any way to find this information out?

Gwenddolyn, having a senior moment after realizing how long ago this was.
Re: Emerald Knight original sword question 06/28/2018 06:16 AM CDT

~Hunter Hanryu
>Everything Rangers have is just a lame version of something cool.~Morkim
Re: Emerald Knight original sword question 07/22/2018 06:38 PM CDT
Any update on this?

---
"I think anything that forces you to do something no sane adventurer would do just in order to train is ridiculous."
DR-SOCHARIS

---
"Phelim, what have I wrought?"
GM NaOHHI
---
Victory Over Lyras, on the 397th year and 156 S.V.o.L.t.R
Re: Emerald Knight original sword question 08/03/2018 02:45 PM CDT
No update yet. I have not been down there. I was hoping a GM would answer my question.