Guild Skill 03/06/2018 02:18 AM CST
Was browsing the forums and seen this post by Samsaren...

Re: Return advice on 09/19/2013 04:53 AM PDT
Links-arrows 1067
Reply Reply
We have one planned, but like barbarians, its awaiting some combat enhancements. Ours is going to be called Endurance.

Samsaren

Didn't realize how long this had been in process. Can't imagine how exciting this must for some of y'all being that it's right around the corner.

ps. No pressure Armifer. I hope you're managing well.
Re: Guild Skill 03/06/2018 04:55 AM CST
>>Didn't realize how long this had been in process. Can't imagine how exciting this must for some of y'all being that it's right around the corner.

Yep. It's largely why the idea of Armifer needing a few for RL-side issues isn't an issue for me. We've waited a while, another short bit isn't going to break anything, and I've a great deal of faith in Armifer's vision longer term.

Samsaren
Re: Guild Skill 03/06/2018 06:22 AM CST
>>Ashaman1: I've a great deal of faith in Armifer's vision longer term.

I love everything that Armifer has been posting about Paladins.

Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall rank!

Paladin new player guide: https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Paladin_new_player_guide

armor and shields: https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Armor_and_shield_player_guide
Re: Guild Skill 03/06/2018 10:27 AM CST
I like Conviction a lot more than Endurance anyways. Conviction opens many more possibilities.
Re: Guild Skill 03/06/2018 11:16 AM CST
>>I love everything that Armifer has been posting about Paladins.<<

I am jealous of Paladin players. How weird does my life feel right now.

Mazrian
Re: Guild Skill 03/06/2018 12:18 PM CST
I am sincerely grateful for the patience and the votes of confidence displayed.

As a status note, I am currently cleaning my plate of administrative-ish issues that piled up while I was gone. This is not as fun as active development but does need to be done. Once I am able to invest some hours into writing GSL I will be splitting my time between finishing up my end of getting the Risen special abilities out for Necromancers and the Smite/Guildskill stuff for Paladins. Both are in fairly good places, most of the wait has been, well, me.

Still no ETAs, but I did want to clarify where my time is going and what my immediate plans are.

-Armifer
"Perinthia's astronomers are faced with a difficult choice. Either they must admit that all their calculations were wrong ... or else they must reveal that the order of the gods is reflected exactly in the city of monsters." - Italo Calvino