Are we just the forgotten guild? 04/27/2017 05:40 AM CDT
I hate to sound childish or unappreciative, but are we the forgotten guild? Do we have any movement on even "naming" our guild only skill much less what it might even govern? Is there some super important reason why development of the paladins guild is either so closed door, or just not happening?

I am not saying so many other guilds are getting attention why can't we. Just the recent topic of holy weapon bugs from 2012 has me scratching my head and wondering if there is even like anything in the way of "paladin" on the minds or block or even chopping block.

Every time I rub a soulstone, it chips away at that resolve just a little bit more...
Re: Are we just the forgotten guild? 04/27/2017 05:46 AM CDT

Since there is no way to edit; Sorry the glyph bug and holy weapons issues combined in my head to make some terrible amalgum. My questions still stand though
Re: Are we just the forgotten guild? 04/27/2017 08:26 AM CDT
Paladin GMs seem to be cursed and things go bad when we get one. All joking aside though, we just got some holy weapon adjustments/fixes put in by Javac just a bit ago.
Re: Are we just the forgotten guild? 04/27/2017 08:42 AM CDT
Every guild seems to be getting the same basic attention right now. None.

The GMs are tied up with training or coding paid events.
Re: Are we just the forgotten guild? 05/01/2017 12:10 AM CDT
Necromancers are getting a lot of love right now.
Re: Are we just the forgotten guild? 05/01/2017 02:46 PM CDT

Just wondering, who is the Paladin GM?

Thanks
Elage
Re: Are we just the forgotten guild? 05/01/2017 03:50 PM CDT
>Just wondering, who is the Paladin GM?

Short answer is whomever sees a need, has the time and ability to make small tweaks and is brave enough to risk the 'curse'.

Check out this page: https://elanthipedia.play.net/Category:GameMasters

It's not 100% up to date as we've lost some staff (and regained 1?) since that page was last updated. Today GMs kinda handle a little bit of everything (or not as the case may be), according to their personal skill level and desire because they're so short handed.

The main problem imo is that Paladins desperately need a rewrite and we don't have the bandwidth for that. It would take more than one GM miraculously coming up with the time to design, develop and code it, and then come up with more CE staff time to roll out a retconned storyline.