Necro Soul Hits 09/24/2013 06:45 PM CDT
I've made a few bug fixes to the justice system of relevance to Paladins and Necromancers.

1) Paladins will no longer be messaged about their soul going emo if they kill a Necromancer of sufficient outrage. "Sufficient outrage" is either a Perverse Necromancer, one that is classified as a fully cursed being, or a GMNPC that has been flagged as "evil."

2) A bug that was potentially causing Paladins to take an extra soul hit for thievery has been fixed.

This is currently live only in Prime and Platinum. Please let me know if anything weird happens.

-Armifer
"In our days truth is taken to result from the effacing of the living man behind the mathematical structures that think themselves out in him, rather than he be thinking them." - Emmanuel Levinas
Re: Necro Soul Hits 09/24/2013 07:47 PM CDT
While I'm at it, Necromancers of sufficient outrage (see previous post) no longer cause First Strike penalties either.

-Armifer
"In our days truth is taken to result from the effacing of the living man behind the mathematical structures that think themselves out in him, rather than he be thinking them." - Emmanuel Levinas