Fest can't miss items 11/01/2010 07:05 PM CDT
Anyone know of anything a Paladin shouldnt miss out on at the fest? I am having lots of fun walking around browsing and was wondering what everyones favorite things were. I got one of the 2HB icons and seriously love it. The burlap baldric from Asketi shop is huge if anyone wants a cheap option for holding lots of things. It fits icon but not my khuj. Theres a lot of HX options but I dont know how to tell if one is better than another really. Are the leaf head bolts any good?
Re: Fest can't miss items 11/01/2010 08:00 PM CDT
leaf head bolts are a great option if you cant get ahold of quads. More puncture damage with abit less impact
Re: Fest can't miss items 11/02/2010 07:26 AM CDT
The shields in the Abandoned Dragon are worth buying. The defenses appraise the same as the warrior tower shields that everyone was selling for 300 plat. The trade-off is that the shop shields have slightly more hindrance in exchange for higher construction. There are socketed shields and un-socketed shields in the shop. The socketed shields weigh an additional 20 stones (200 stones total) over the un-socketed ones (before you put a gem in them) and have a higher construction value.

There are some small target shields in the shop as well, but I'd probably stick with a tanned buckler if thats your thing.
Re: Fest can't miss items 11/02/2010 06:09 PM CDT
Thanks for the heads up on the shields, got myself one of the socketed tower shields.