Soul Pool And Favors 05/13/2014 04:25 PM CDT

What do you think about the idea to have soul pool regenerate 1% faster for every 3 favors the paladin has? I figure there would be some sort of cap, of course, but it would take a lot of favors to really take advantage of this. I would love to see some sort of mechanic to reward paladins with lots of favors.
Re: Soul Pool And Favors 05/13/2014 04:28 PM CDT
>>Nray: What do you think about the idea to have soul pool regenerate 1% faster for every 3 favors the paladin has? I figure there would be some sort of cap, of course, but it would take a lot of favors to really take advantage of this. I would love to see some sort of mechanic to reward paladins with lots of favors.

I like it.

Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall rank!

Vote for DragonRealms on Top MUD Sites: http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-DragonRealms.html
Re: Soul Pool And Favors 05/13/2014 05:10 PM CDT
>I like it.

^

I like your ideas, Sylv. Thanks for posting about them.
Re: Soul Pool And Favors 05/13/2014 05:27 PM CDT

Thanks! Its nice to hear from folks and have a creative outlet. :)
Re: Soul Pool And Favors 05/13/2014 08:15 PM CDT
Good idea.

Nice to get someone with some fresh ideas posting.

--Just a Squire
Re: Soul Pool And Favors 05/14/2014 01:16 AM CDT
I love any reason to have more favors. I wish that carrying more favors had tiers of rewards from the immortals for every guild but especially paladins and clerics. Cool idea.

Vote:
http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-DragonRealms.html
Re: Soul Pool And Favors 06/05/2014 09:54 PM CDT

Given the response to this I'm wondering if the GMs have added it to the list of things to seriously consider when the time comes?
Re: Soul Pool And Favors 06/05/2014 11:17 PM CDT
Conceptually it's fine, to a point, but I think we want to review what we're doing with the soul pool and glyphs and whatnot before we want to commit to increasing the regen rate of it.

-Raesh

"Ever notice that B.A.'s flavor text swells in direct proportion to how much one of our characters is getting screwed?" - Brian Van Hoose
Re: Soul Pool And Favors 06/05/2014 11:40 PM CDT
Thank you! I'd never ask for such a commitment out of fairness- especially with old systems like that. I was seeking a 'seriously consider someday' list ;) . If I may, I gotta say it would be neat to tie favors in with soul pool in some way(s). Thanks!