soulstone message 06/26/2010 02:31 PM CDT
i know ive been gone for awhile so maybe this is old news but when i rub my soulstone ive been getting messages:

Your vision wavers briefly, and for a moment you find yourself in an endless sea of blackness. Not far away, a sinle man clad in gleaming plate armor fights desperately against hordes of twisted humanoids.
As the vision fades, you hear a desperate voice call out, "Are there none who remember? I cannot continue this battle alone!"
You rub the medallion...

It gleams brightly with a pristine luminescence!

?
Re: soulstone message 06/26/2010 04:59 PM CDT
It's from a Paladin event that hasn't quite finished yet. Basically, the short story is that Oane, the guild appointed researcher, was wanted by the council. When approached by some guild members, he explained to them that he didn't think everything was as it seemed in the Paladin guild, and instructed them to find Beren in the area south of the big wall in Shard, I forget the name. We are awaiting word from the Emerald Knights that Beren has been found.

-Guardian Lord Alaxndr Durnovaria, Advocate of Therengia

"A knight is sworn to valor
His heart knows only virtue
His blade defends the helpless
His words speak only truth
His wrath undoes the wicked."
Re: soulstone message 06/26/2010 10:28 PM CDT
Heyo!

On the subject of the event, it is definitely not finished yet. I apologize for the abrupt pause, but things have gotten ridiculously hectic. Rest assured things will pick up again soon, and I think a few pieces will begin to click into place. I just hope there's a guild left when that happens.

- GM Dartenian

Though my soul may set in darkness it will rise in perfect light. I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night! - Sarah Williams
Re: soulstone message 06/26/2010 10:45 PM CDT
Good to hear!
Re: soulstone message 06/27/2010 10:05 AM CDT
A GM Post on the subject, oh I like to hear things like that.

I just want to say thanks for the update, and I know you've been helping with a lot of development for a lot of different areas, so thanks for all the work.